Odd Stuff (Part 4)

I love Louis Wain!

3 Likes

Did she get them both off at once?! :hushed:

5 Likes

I think the first bottle was already open; impressive nonetheless.

And pretty much everything can be a bottle opener. The traditional instrument would be a Zollstock or a cheap lighter.

bier1

Or just…

flensburger-367x231

8 Likes

Malibu’s Most Wanted wasn’t having it that night

5 Likes

I see.

I’ve also seen it done wih a spoon.

And teeth! (which I do not recommend)

5 Likes

tumblr_pg9epvo7An1v9sdl0o2_500
Checks out…

7 Likes

Its wise to use your folding ruler to open bottles. That way you can keep track of how long you have been drinking.

12 Likes

I can open beer bottles with a sheet of paper.

3 Likes

So can I! As long as the paper is greenish, and I use the phrase “I’ll give you this dollar if you open my beer!”

9 Likes

Here we go again. It’s always worth checking any geo-located pictures to see what kind of goat-track Google calls a trail.

9 Likes

everyone I hung out with in college who smoked had a lighter with the butt end torn up from the “lighter trick” in their pocket.

I have a bottle opener carved into the handle of my pocket knife, but it’s easier to just use the plain handle because there’s no special part you have to target and mate with the bottlecap, you can do the lighter trick without even looking at what you’re doing.

2 Likes

Whosoever lifts this hammer shall have the power of beer!

Sticks on my refrigerator.

8 Likes

Not sure where else this should go… but…

17 Likes

Does it come to you when you hold out your hand?
Chris Hemsworth Thor GIF by Marvel Studios

8 Likes

25050151b998e45e3863e9a2f11cb5d13225

5 Likes

You had my hopes up there for a moment, that there is indeed a use for that terrible fruit.

2 Likes

Excuse Me What GIF by Nickelodeon

6 Likes

tumblr_nmx05raPvs1rc0aqfo1_250

11 Likes

cmt look at it GIF by The Ed Bassmaster Show

7 Likes

I’ve got a strong adverse reaction to bananas, which the children at work find most amusing. I’m not allergic or anything I just really don’t like anything about them. I’m mean I’ll peal them but I don’t feel good about it after.

5 Likes