Odd Stuff (Part 4)

Just look at th—

Oh.

Never Mind GIF

6 Likes

New! from Scarfolk Industries, your premium source for children’s toys, heavy machinery, and mass surveillance technology.

Find it in stores everywhere in time for Bloodmoon Festival, 197█.

7 Likes

Yup, I just knew something was gonna be fucking weird about this story because the plane crash just had to happen in Orleans County when I heard about it a few days ago

6 Likes

i-love-corn-corn

6 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

[…]

The sale of Nazi memorabilia is illegal in some European countries, including Germany, Austria and France. However, there is no ban on such sales in the UK or Ireland.

Fianna Fáil Senator Lorraine Clifford-Lee wants to change that and said she intends to introduce a private member’s bill that outlaws the sale of Nazi memorabilia.

[…]

8 Likes

A sign above a Pad Thai street vendor’s tables. I don’t know if it was meant to be a haiku-like thing.

13 Likes

sage advice, to be sure.
almost a Zen koan to be pondered, silently, while eating one’s noodles.
i shall endeavor to meditate on this at every noodle time until all sentient beings reach enlightenment.

12 Likes

7 Likes
10 Likes

:thinking: Is it too late to change mine?

12 Likes

Retrophrenology:
It works like this. Phrenology, as everyone knows, is a way of reading someone’s character, aptitude and abilities by examining the bumps and hollows on their head. Therefore - according to the kind of logical thinking that characterizes the Ankh-Morpork mind - it should be possible to mould someone’s character by giving them carefully graded bumps in all the right places. You can go into a shop and order an artistic temperament with a tendency to introspection and a side order of hysteria. What you actually get is hit on the head with a selection of different size mallets, but it creates employment and keeps the money in circulation, and that’s the main thing.

— Terry Pratchett, Men At Arms

18 Likes

… it’s never too late to follow our dreams

5 Likes

this is your brain on drugs 80s GIF

Awkward Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

7 Likes

Hmm…reminds me of this, too:

8 Likes
5 Likes

I bonked my head at work yesterday and I spent the rest of the day wondering if my skull always had this ridge in it… perhaps the tiny mallet people have adjusted me at some point, can’t remember…they probably have a tiny mallet specialty designed to ensure that part.

4 Likes