Odd Stuff (Part 5)

Bad dog!

They recovered some of it later after it was processed.

10 Likes

Forget that, any real researcher would be at Banzai Industries or Medfield College, both strangely absent from
@gamesradar 's list.

3 Likes

Valid point.
My support clown:

Recharging takes a while:

15 Likes
6 Likes

… I’ve heard it’s faster if we use the manufacturer’s charger

5 Likes

What does water filtered through the iconic Stillsuit from Dune taste like?

“Warm … and it’s got a tang to it,” YouTuber Darryl Sherk told As It Happens host Nil Koksal.

7 Likes

14 Likes

Wouldn’t ya know it, came here to post this gif all on its own, and you have presented me with an irresistible opportunity…

9 Likes
11 Likes

A “white paw” experience may even be an understatement. As of its first flight, a ticket for a dog and their human is at least $6,000 one way for domestic flights and $8,000 for international flights.

9 Likes

If one flew business class internationally with a dog, it wouldn’t be that much less, so they may have a decent market there.

6 Likes

14 Likes

531fe29bd4795071

20 Likes
6 Likes

I wonder… What would have happened if the police had encountered the guys with guns in opposite order? Would it have lead to the same result with roles swapped?

9 Likes

I’m going to hazard a guess that wouldn’t happen if he wasn’t white either.

9 Likes

6 Likes

I think they should have put (left) next to the word penguin. Then it would be perfect.

My husband remembers something similar in an outdoor column that ran in the LA Times in the 80s. There was a picture of a solitary man standing next to a giant marlin. The caption: “Joe Smith, right, hauled in a xx-footer…”

9 Likes

The Peculiar American Remake of Dad’s Army
It’s time for another US Remake of a British Sitcom! This time, we are going to review The Rear Guard, a 1976 pilot which would have been a remake of Dad’s Army, enjoy!

5 Likes

22 Likes