Odd Stuff (Part 5)

15 Likes
7 Likes

So, he doesn’t believe in the Holy Trinity?

2 Likes
9 Likes

I read recently of a foreign visitor to Auckland airport who kept hearing bizarre announcements for a passenger to make their way to the 𝘔𝘺𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘊𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘯.
It took them some time to realise the kiwi announcer was asking the passenger to go to Domestic Check-in. :joy:

02b1f99d0c3a68fe

24 Likes

Cicada

15 Likes
12 Likes

Desktop?

I’d think the thing would be nearly as large as a desk itself.

3 Likes

Here is the picture of it…

Here it is on a desktop…

And the article where the second image came from had a video about it…

8 Likes
7 Likes

Can any of our neighbors provide some insight here? It seems counterintuitive given the state of the U.S. right now. Or are they largely Canadian conservatives moving here? Or girlfriends?

12 Likes

That article sure makes it sound like conservatives. Hating Trudeau, wanting lower taxes, worried about crime and how slow Canadian health care is.

11 Likes

Boy, they are in for a few surprises!

13 Likes

The health care system has been declining rapidly, year over year.

Which she blames on Trudeau, in spite of it being a provincial responsibility. i.e. Bumblefuck Doug, who spends less than the budgeted amount, and then declares a surplus. Austerity without taking the heat for it in the provincial assembly and media.

12 Likes

Colorado man’s silver chain saves his life after bullet becomes lodged in it

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/colorado-man-s-silver-chain-saves-his-life-after-bullet-becomes-lodged-in-it/ar-BB1nuJak?ocid=msedgntphdr&cvid=494792fd22424d30fd212c9eb80ce611&ei=18

10 Likes
5 Likes
10 Likes

A group of wannabe luxury car thieves in Queensland have run over one of their own in a 12-tonne tank and ultimately thwarted their plan.

8 Likes

Is it the Bogey Men?

8 Likes

They’re building an Arnold Palmer transformer?

9 Likes