Odd Stuff (Part 5)

I thought the license plate was the best part!

16 Likes

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

9 Likes

from

And…

from

See Jon Ossoff GIF by Election 2020

24 Likes

I like them. But I probably can’t give up the first one.

6 Likes

It remains a productive phrase… agreed!

6 Likes

I was trying to find an appropriately-decorated cake for @ficuswhisperer’s caek day, but sadly my searches came up empty. I did find several cake-sized (bonsai) versions, though, so here’s a ficus microcarpa from South American artist Nacho Marin:

Sorry it’s not edible, but it is amazing to look at, I think.

14 Likes

17 Likes

IMG_4791

14 Likes
7 Likes

16 Likes

Such odd phrasing here (emphasis mine)

According to fire officials, a driver was attempting to load a car onto a trailer being pulled by an SUV. That’s when the whole unit broke free and rolled about one thousand feet before resting into a home.

8 Likes

Honestly, that’s mostly true… except that Foucault/Wollstoncraft/fanon/etc SHOULD be more punk than Marx… And where the fuck is Gramsci? :thinking:

9 Likes

I’ve heard coming to a rest, like a boulder… maybe they’re trying a variation of that?

7 Likes

I noticed that, and others, including the first sentence!

“It’s something Arnie Levine says he’s seen a lot of recently, especially on the news: cars into homes.

“Once there was a break in the vehicles, that’s where it towed off the road and into the house.”

“Once the trailer came to a rest, one of those cars pushed into Levine’s home.

“I got a call from my son, and I was out at the time. The report was that something hit the house.”

“Fire officials said they were originally dispatched for a vehicle into a structure…”

I read the article to my BF, and we agreed it smacks of ai. WTAF

8 Likes

13 Likes
5 Likes

Goldman should be more punk than Marx, and Stirner is that annoying guy who is more punk than everyone else while they also denying that they are punk.

7 Likes

10 Likes

“I stood up in triumph, shook my fists at the Heavens, and roared, ‘Who’s laughing now you bastards!’ And then a crow landed on a nearby gravestone and started shrieking at me as if mocking my finest moment, which kind of ruined my triumphant mood.“

11 Likes

Community GIF

Still, how could they have left off Gramsci… he was pretty punk. He went to jail and everything.

6 Likes