Odd Stuff (Part 5)

This dumbass
https://www.kezi.com/news/local/douglas-county-woman-charged-with-arson-after-siphoning-gas-while-smoking/

7 Likes

That’s amazing! :rofl:

Side note, when he says “look in there,” I thought for a second I saw…a mouse!!

6 Likes

I’ll drink to that.

8 Likes

Spotted this in the store, didn’t buy it yet.

14 Likes

Hit em: how a dream about raves, graves and slime led Matmos’s Drew Daniel to a new music genre

6 Likes
7 Likes
8 Likes

Ah, those were the days…

(Retyped below)

DUCK EATS YEAST, QUACKS, EXPLODES; MAN LOSES EYE

Rhadamanthus’s Unusually Fermented Sunday Breakfast Causes It to Rise Piecemeal, BlInding Owner.

DES MOINES, Ia, Jan 2-- The strangest accident recorded in local history occurred this morning when Rhadamanthus, a duck, which took a prize at the recent Iowa poultry show, exploded into several hundred pleces, one of whích struck Silas Perkins in the eye, destroying the sight.

The cause of the explosion was the eating of yeast which was placed in a pan upon the back porch, and tempted his duckship, which was taking a Sunday morning stroll.

Upon returning from church Mr Perkins discovered his prize duck in a somewhat logy condition. Telltale marks around the pan of yeast gave him his clew.

He was about to pick up the bird when the latter quacked and exploded with a loud report and Mr Perkins ran into the house holding both hands over one eye.

A surgeon was called, who found that the eyeball had been penetrated by a fragment of flying duck and gave no hope of saving the optic.

16 Likes

Is the takeaway, no ducks in my brewery or always wear ANSI-rated safety googles around waterfowl?

12 Likes

Both Is Good The Road To El Dorado GIF

12 Likes

from

9 Likes

Canberra sexual health organisation apologises after distributing ultrasound probe covers instead of condoms

8 Likes

At least they were lubricated! And thinking of the whole psy-ops story about America air dropping large condoms in packages labeled “small” over the USSR-those covers might have given some people an ego boost.

Who leaves a pan of yeast on the back porch?

7 Likes

Duck serial killers.

15 Likes

Teenage Engineering makes such silly, overengineered, and expensive products, yet I still covet them.

4 Likes

Trying out “this one weird trick to clean your cast iron cookware”?

7 Likes

Canadian Lol GIF

12 Likes
7 Likes