Odd Stuff (Part 5)

9 Likes

Harold Ramis Dont Cross The Streams GIF by Ghostbusters

6 Likes
10 Likes
9 Likes

I’m gonna watch that one - it’s already in the watch later list - right after this one:

River and Rory are V young Little Red Flying-Foxes.

7 Likes

Another gem from Our Jago!

His videos are great. They’re fascinating, even for a non-train-enthusiast like me.

7 Likes

You can try this at home, kids - with your model railway.

6 Likes

“Ole Singstad served as chief engineer of both the Holland and Queens-Midtown tunnels.”

long_time_star_wars-ezgif.com-optimize

6 Likes

“So hear me out guys, what if we combine the best parts of “Terminator” with the mycelial dread of the “The Last of Us”?”

Once again for the tech bros in the back, science fiction dystopias are not a how-to guide.

6 Likes

Tina Fey Swipe Left GIF

5 Likes

@NukeML might appreciate this!

10 Likes

It’s all in the details: the acid washed pleated jeans that the model is wearing in the photo “Microclimate cooling air vest, 1992” are on point considering the date. Probably not standard Army issue though?

5 Likes
10 Likes
9 Likes

I have to assume (hearing laughter in the background) that this was a fun outtake they decided to do. Emphasis on the word “fun”!

5 Likes

Yup. I’m half surprised he didn’t shift at some point into describing…The Aristocrats!

5 Likes
4 Likes

I still have multiple sets of these polypropylene long johns!

8 Likes

I did enjoy this

‘Outerwear is roomy, rubberised and sculptural; it can be transformed into bags or tents if needed and features special coatings that react to atmospheric conditions or chemical hazards, and it can shield emotion from the intruding gaze’

4 Likes

“Those are Daleks. You invented ‘Doctor Who.’ ”

9 Likes