Opossums enjoy banana

Jeez, Rob, misophonia warning!

They are cute little weirdos, though.

3 Likes

Kinda reminds me of snack time at preschool.

8 Likes

Bananas — whether involving US foreign policies… or comedies — have always been at the forefront.

4 Likes

A more polished and urbane porcupine would have used its quills to skewer individual kernels and enjoyed them that way.

3 Likes

Argggh, so cute. (Almost as good as baby fruit bats eating bananas.)

Weirdly, my dog seems freaked out by opossums. Not seriously, but if he runs into one at night, he careful ignores them, making no sign he’s even seen them. They’re pretty much the only animal of any sort he has that reaction to. Even when they’re right in front of him, he’ll just change course to avoid acknowledging them. Which is weird because he barks at everything else. Usually because he wants the animal to move so he can chase it (when the animal stops, he stops and barks for it to continue). Possibly he barked at one once, it did nothing and he decided it was no fun. Possibly he has some sense of the “uncanny,” and a not-moving animal triggers that for him. It’s funny to see, either way.

6 Likes

Pretty much every Costco I’ve been to, when the samples come out.

10 Likes

Someone else on here despises smacking eating noises, too?! They are totes adorbs, but I did have to mute the video.

5 Likes

The audio is pertinent to experiencing the full frontal assault of cute

4 Likes
12 Likes

I never knew that I needed this in my life until right now!

2 Likes

They did look so cute, my first thought was that I could just eat them up! :heart_eyes: Having visited places where they’re on the menu, I’d rather not. :grimacing:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.