Oscar Issac might play Kurt Vonnegut

Originally published at: Oscar Issac might play Kurt Vonnegut | Boing Boing

1 Like

With one notable exception, in my opinion. It was a bad movie, and as good as Oscar Isaac is, he was unable to steal anything in that movie. Definitely one of my favorite actors, though, so I look forward to watching this.

1 Like

7 Likes

Physically- that’s great casting.

6 Likes

this one also seems appropriate

11 Likes

Couldn’t finish Moon Knight - and Issac was partly to blame.
I just didn’t buy his crap accent, the convoluted plot, the villain, any of it.
:relieved:

I don’t know, I don’t see… oh.

4 Likes

So it goes…

6 Likes

Oscar Issac might play Kurt Vonnegut

(Yes, I’m well aware I need therapy.)

He couldn’t have stolen a doughnut from craft services on that movie because of the prosthetics nightmare. To be fair, he was downright miserable. Nobody is really able to bring it all to the table under those conditions. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Oh yeah, I totally agree. I don’t think Ricky Henderson could have stolen a base in that film, much less a scene. I’m just glad he didn’t give up on big genre-IP projects after that and Star Wars, because it would have been hard to blame him if he had, and then we wouldn’t have Moon Knight, which I really loved.

2 Likes

I bet he was a little peeved that actors like Josh Brolin and James Spader got to play big imposing Marvel villains via CGI instead of having to do their thing wrapped in 40 pounds of suffocating rubber.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.