Our social contract demands people able to be vaccinated get vaccinated

And some docs will put profit ahead of responsibility. I have said before, in any group of people, there will be assholes. It is the one resource we are in no danger of depleting.

6 Likes

Y’know, if you were talking about the moon landing, a round earth, or climate science, I would find your answer acceptable. But although I am up to date on my own vaccine schedule, this is not a big deal for me, I don’t have any skin in the game. You’ve posted correct information until you are blue in the face, appearantly, and can’t be bothered to link to any of that wholesome information here. You’ve responded without replying.

Thing Is, Im kinda new to this (annoying, tiresome) topic, and have not read any of your lengthy comprehensive posts… so all I see is just another guy on the internet with an opinion.

And maybe I am just wrong to be saying such things at all. Which doesn’t make you right.

Curiosity and even doubt are far less toxic to science than this kind of bile. I dont think it’s warranted in this case.

So I understand , you are complaining that although I have posted tons of scientific, reliable info, you can’t be bothered to look for it and are irked that I did not repost it all again. You seem to be of the opinion that I need to repost all that stuff for every thread on this topic, or for every person who asked the same question again. I am not sure the community would appreciate the bandwidth that would take up, and I do not have time to re-research the topic every damn time the same damn question gets asked. I am sorry if this comes across as pissy, but DAMN MAN!!! “You have posted all this info, but since you didn’t post it for me I am going to just assume you are an opinionated asshole.” Sorry, dude, just no.

BTW, since you are drawing the comparison, vaccine safety is quite comparable to moon landing/ round earth/ climate change level of certainty. Just fyi.

4 Likes

It is quite possible to link to previous comments on this bbs. No, Im not asking you re-post everything youve said. But if you were to link to the thread in which all this took place, then I would find it. Im not going to scroll through your history hoping to find your relevant comments.

I dont expect you to distinguish between science and engineering for my benefit. The science of how vaccines work is absolutely settled in my mind, you’re preaching to the choir here. Its the engineering of how they are administered that I am fuzzy on.

http://www.drwalt.com/blog/2013/07/25/why-jenny-mccarthy-is-wrong-about-vaccines-causing-autism/

I can go on, but choose not to. We are done here.

7 Likes
3 Likes

FYI this is already true for some visas. When I moved to the US I had to physically carry a set of chest X-rays with me, to prove I didn’t have T.B. This plus an HIV test and a fully upto date vaccine schedule.

1 Like

What happened to no school until you show your vaccination records and there should be no acceptations on a government funded school as the hard Truth about vaccines there about 86-99,9 effective but also reduce the effect if the vaccine fails so we cannot risk vaccinated kids in our class rooms.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community! I think I agree with you, but that was a very hard to follow sentence.

1 Like

What happened was a whole lot of ‘religious freedom’ exemption laws

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.