Penis-less man tells of his active sex life

Better, I’d reckon.

5 Likes

He thinks better, and his goal in sex seems to be solely to please women. Hmmm. Is there a lesson here?

5 Likes

How punny. Knowing the joke here makes me feel so old.

4 Likes

I remember CUSeeMe… So. Many. Penises.

It was incredibly annoying trying to hold any kind of conference there and literally keep banning the wankers.

1 Like

This brings back memories as well. I met some pretty cool people back in the day with my crappy QuickCam in cuseeme conferences. But the literal dicks were legion.

I don’t get what the appeal is for the men that do this. It’s not shocking and it’s not interesting.

I remember playing Uno multiplayer on the Xbox 360 and every so often someone would pop up with their camera on, dick exposed.

I just don’t get it.

1 Like

“Please see me! See my manliness! Admire me!”

1 Like

Seeing this thread in my feed, what came to mind was: he might have an ACTIVE sex life, but it doesn’t sound like he has a satisfying one. Convincing a thousand women to let him pleasure them once or twice is just notches on the bedpost. These women don’t know him at a very basic level. If he can’t be honest with someone about who he is, and build up a relationship based on truth and trust, then what’s the point?

4 Likes

Yeah, it does sound a bit sad, like trying to compensate for something lacking…

I bet he drives a BIIIIIIIIIIIG TRUCK!

2 Likes

Andrew Wardle, from Manchester, is the subject of an hour-long documentary on the TLC channel called the ‘Man with no Penis’.

TLC, where people come to “learn” things.

Other people like to have sex with two penises - it takes all kinds, I guess:

Edit: this obviously opens itself up to new configurations during sex that aren’t possible with most people, including “skiing”, which is when another guy… um, you can probably guess.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.