Penis-less man tells of his active sex life

[Read the post]

Very scary, very very scary.

5 Likes

In life, you play the hand you are dealt. Or, whatever . . .

7 Likes

So what I’m hearing is that he was the World’s Most Considerate Lover. Taking the “she gets off first” rule to extremes!

9 Likes

Really quite natural to have sex without a penis involved. Hey - don’t take my word - give it a try yourself.

7 Likes
9 Likes

So, FU-FME?

7 Likes

Translation: that man can munch a mean carpet.

10 Likes

Holy fuck that is hilarious. Two things:

"Fuck-U-FuckMe…provides the most complete remote sex solution for the Internet and corporate intranet.

Emphasis mine, because that corp intranet use case is so…Well you gotta think that they gave that one a try at some point.

Two: It’s a 5.25" device meant to be installed in a drive bay. I can see a guy fucking his PC, but that’s gonna be a trick for female users.

3 Likes

If his sex life is as great as he claims, why is he undergoing such extreme procedures?

1 Like

How’s yours? Would you like it to be even better?

3 Likes

…just one little pill…

4 Likes

The Model F port is rather small. Assuming the front panel is made of rigid plastic, there is not enough design margin for the edges to not be prone to cause some chaffing or at least uncomfortable feelings.

Not necessarily. A tower-style of the computer case can be straddled from the front with ease. A full-height tower machine can even have the right height for the drive bay section to match the bed height plus the needed margin. A minitower can be used upside-down, then the first or second bay position could be optimal.

See also…

6 Likes

Do you have a blog somewhere where all of this experimentation is properly documented?

6 Likes

It’s not so much fun without a partner and there is none. I use a salvaged bigtower case as a night-table, so I had the size reference within easy reach. So theoretical speculations so far. But the job opening is still there…

…random thought… 3d-printed pneumatic actuators… Could be less noisy than servos, prototyping-friendly for triple-extruder machines (rigid, elastic, support) and with more soft and fluid, less robotic, movement…

8 Likes

You mean like this?

2 Likes

You and your random thoughts. I’ll never tire…

8 Likes

Dang, it’s a shame he isn’t into chastity or SPH, woulda been an interesting starting point…

3 Likes

“Andrew Wardle suffers from a rare medical condition…”

Doesn’t really sound like he’s suffering, actually.

4 Likes

No penis? How did this man think?

12 Likes