Perfect deconstruction of social media news blip videos

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/04/20/perfect-deconstruction-of-soci.html

2 Likes

People often comment upon videos like this, using words and sometimes even pictures which may add little or nothing to the original post.

13 Likes

This is the best! image

8 Likes

My favorite part of BookOfFace is when someone has over 200 comments on their post, and you set it to only showing the “most relevant” and not a single comment appears. like, it’s as if BookOfFace had a moment of pure honesty and decided to admit to the world the value of posts and comments.

(truthfully I have seen some heart felt comments not make the “Most Relevant” and it makes me angry and/or confused)

4 Likes

Share if you can say you are not familiar with this type of video!

2 Likes

A good parody, but the video wasn’t repetitive enough. Usually, I lose interest in these sorts of videos (when I even have it) after the same footage loops the third time. When takes about 45 seconds on average.

3 Likes

And I’d recommend Ms. Żebrowska youtube channel in general. It’s mostly about period clothing, which isn’t really my thing, but she has a lot of fun with it and is quite entertaining.

Here’s a production meeting sketch about how TV/movies get it all wrong:

7 Likes

Ah, the good old days of casual face touching.

3 Likes
1 Like

The One Secret Cats Don’t Want You To Know: Cats Are Never Lost; They Just Like The Smell Of Anxious Human!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.