Perfect lip sync of Jerry Reed's "When You're Hot, You're Hot"

Originally published at: Perfect lip sync of Jerry Reed's "When You're Hot, You're Hot" | Boing Boing

6 Likes

Tv Series Starz GIF by Power

9 Likes

The  is back…

3 Likes

Its really weird, I don’t ever remember hearing this song on the oldies station, but I know my dad would occassionally say, “When you’re hot you’re hot, when you’re not you’re not” in a cadence that it was clearly from a song.

And it was only a few years ago that I found and heard the original song!

I like it!

5 Likes

Didn’t he do a fantastic version of “I Put A Spell On You” ??? I can’t find it on his channel, maybe he got a takedown notice.

He definitely did because i was thinking that was one of my favourites.

I noticed… @OBJ!

2 Likes

Looks like it’s still available in some of the less well traveled corners of the internet.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Playing the lip sync video is the first time I’ve actually heard “When You’re Hot, You’re Hot.” Afterwards, I realized why the song was referenced, but not actually played on Scooby-Doo.

1 Like

I watched it for the Jerry Reed, not gonna lie. I discovered him via Scooby Doo and the Smokey movies and enjoyed him since then.

1 Like

Your Eyes ONLY, Destroy After Reading

Did you know that you too can obtain [OBJ] level clearance? Simply identify all the frames below that contain no luncheon meat, Lyndon Johnson or Laramie, Wyoming; put your answer in an envelope (don’t forget the SASE!) and mail it to:

[OBJ] Bracket O single B J Bracket
General Delivery
Your Town, State and Zip Code

[OBJ] will do the rest. [OBJ] is always looking for more [OBJ]

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.