Excellent lip-sync of The Temptations' "I Can't Get Next to You"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/05/21/excellent-lip-sync-of-the-temp.html

7 Likes

giphy

4 Likes

This is great, but the Temptations would never perform dressed like that guy.

8 Likes

Sorry, it’s lip-syncing. Good job on the shaving and stuff, but it’s lip-syncing. Yawn.

Nicely done, I can’t tell which is the real one.

2 Likes

On the strength that this song is my forever-jam, I am here for it.

That v-neck tee is a massive fashion faux-pas, but folks are shut in and understandably bored, and this was a most amusing way to pass the time… so kudos to him, regardless.

10 Likes

Christ… if it gives people some joy in this shitty world, why mock it?

11 Likes

10 Likes

Is that the criterion from now on? The world is shitty, so even shit is good.
PS: When was the world ever not shitty?

10 Likes

This guy is so good he makes it look effortless

3 Likes

You came all this way to complain that the thing was the thing it said it was in the headline?

9 Likes

I really appreciate the love and effort the dude put in here. The Temptations could do no wrong.

I am saddened to learn that v-neck t-shirts are a fashion faux-pas though. I thought they were cool, whamp whahhhhhh.

4 Likes

@Mindysan33, there’s only a limited amount of fun in the world. If some guy on the internet has too much, it deprives the rest of us.

8 Likes

Came all this way? Do you think Boing Boing is a place?

Yes, a wonderful place where we laugh and dance and lip-sync, and don’t understand metaphors at all. :joy:

9 Likes

It’s my Summer Place.

7 Likes

“This product is exactly as advertised. 1 star. Would give zero stars if I could. Would not recommend.”

9 Likes

9 Likes

10 Likes