Pig Goat Banana Cricket - exclusive clip from new Nick cartoon series

[Read the post]

2 Likes

Viacom is terrified people might see this show and get excited so they’ve done the correct thing and removed any trace of free promotion from the youtubes bless their corporate hearts. The world is a better place now. It’s okay, you don’t need to thank them they’re very busy but your appreciation is felt and fear not for they will continue to look out for all of us in the future.

1 Like

I’ve been looking forward to this since the teaser (then called PigGoatBananaMantis!) popped up.

1 Like

Yeah the clip is down.

Also the style looks like Ren & Stimpy got mixed with Adventure Time and Spongebob. Maybe not a fair comparison but i can’t help but to compare it to all three for the few minutes i watched. Maybe add a dash of Angry Beavers in there.

I’m not sure i’d watch the show given the chance, but i do like the art style and the animation itself is very smooth. Someone had fun putting this show together, i hope they do well.

You say that like it’s a bad thing…

5 Likes

I’m not actually. I rather like it, i’m just trying to qualify what the animation style evokes when i see it play out.

1 Like

Here’s a more recent clip they posted…

Oh GOD I hope they bring out an Art Book for this. Look at all those wonderful Dave Cooper character designs!!!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.