Pizza rat

Why wouldn’t I touch this when me cuz posted it, but I did now? What are rodents’ positive roles in city ecosystems? As Grampa preaches, squirrels gotta eat, too, but songbirds are severely troubled by feral critters, and we got an abundant batch of rootlovin’ leaf spittin’ varmints hangin’ off the feeders & plants, so why must I feed em all? Help me understand. Guess I could afford to buy enough grain for everybody, so why am I prejudiced aginst squirrels? Only four more years til city life is in me sights & I get to deal with neighbors!

1 Like

Also, anybody got a clue about territorial hummingbirds who think two distant feeders aren’t enough & no one else is allowed? Time to migrate, but he just ran one into the window (somebody ate it after first exam) and it would seem this extremist wouldn’t tolerate an orchard. What to do about him? I get buzzed at the chimney, back porch, we’re lucky to see another. Hard to look this kind of thing up

My inspiration, after thinking they needed talky bubbles was this:

4 Likes

“howdy howdy howdy” always triggers this for me:

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure that was intentional, or at least that’s how I interpreted it.

1 Like

I hate to disillusion you all, but that rat is not acting randomly. It’s one of my minions, under orders to bring me a slice. I love Amsterdam, and Europe in general. There is wonderful food here-- but no decent pizza.

2 Likes

What’s the turnaround time from your order to delivery?

1 Like

It’s hasn’t arrived yet, and I’m leaving in the morning, so I don’t know. Not one of my better minions. It’s back to the NYC sewer system for him!

1 Like

My old boys loved sushi – salmon roe aka fish bait.

1 Like

With or without rice, nori , and a raw quail egg yolk on top?
(You know it matters.)

2 Likes

the rat is copyrighted now

I think the rat is interested more in the pizza than in the lawyers.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.