Police decline to arrest the leader of a Neo-Nazi terrorist network because he's 13 years old

Speaking of twins, the Gaede twins seem to have turned around (if not made a complete 180).

1 Like

Sophie Scholl is the most famous, however there were several other German women who were executed for resistance against the Nazi Government, e.g. Judith Auer, Käthe Niederkirchner, Marianne Baum, Marianne Joachim, Johanna Kirchner, Elvira Eisenschneider, and Maria Fischer.

No, sorry for the confusion, that’s not what I was trying to say at all. The men would not have known he’s just 13 years old. I was talking about the boy building that group and becoming its leader (“Führer” in German) to impress girls.

2 Likes

And in America, a 13-year-old would have been arrested, prosecuted as an adult,and spend the next 15-25 in gen pop in a federal prison…

Only if he were a kid of color… clearly, this would not be the case.

6 Likes

That’s what I was thinking–what the hell do you do with this kid if his parents are the inspiration for these ideas?

1 Like

@Ryuthrowsstuff hinted at that above: you would remove them from that home if necessary.

1 Like

Which brings me to this rather hoary thought experiment: What would you do if you could travel back in time and have access to Hitler when he was a baby?

*Deutche Welle

Pretty sure that everything this guy did (except maaaybe planning an attack on London) is legal here.

2 Likes

I’d run an experiment by killing off key figures in his life but not him and then record the variations. I would do this infinitely so long as I could keep traveling in time and record my findings. We’d learn a lot about socialization, the human personality, and national movements. I’d be considered a polarizing figure for my moral bankruptcy. Good thing time travel doesn’t exist I guess?

4 Likes

That’s where you and I differ in subtle ways: I’d use TT to acquire winning lottery numbers. :wink:

5 Likes

It also says “shared bomb-making instructions”… while that may technically be legal, I’ve seen feds twist far less into a ‘terrorism’ charge, especially combined with the attack planning.

Kidnap him back to the future to grow up in a world where he was never a reviled historical figure?

1 Like

I think we’re on the same wavelength. I was thinking kidnap him and leave him on the steps of some convent at a peaceful location 3000 miles away. He’d still be ugly, though.

They should have arrested him.

Nits make lice. or in this case terrorist cells.
Colonel John M. Chivington

I’m going to take this story as proof that time travelers don’t exist, or that the past is immutable.

I told my parents skipping school and smoking cigarettes weren’t the worst things in the world. Can’t wait to say “I told you so!”

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.