FBI elevates risk from neo-Nazis to same level as ISIS

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/02/06/fbi-elevates-risk-from-neo-naz.html

10 Likes

As if Il Douche didn’t already have enough disagreements with the FBI…

46 Likes

They finally got enough of them purged out of the agent pool to do this?

43 Likes

Too little, too late, and Trump will just neutralise it anyway.

Nothing will make me happier than to be wrong about this.

37 Likes

So, are we going to start seeing jeep mods with sub machine gun mounts and modified soviet rocket launchers rolling thru our streets??

That is a cancerous Medal of Freedom recipient riding up top there BTW.

18 Likes

Sure, Chris. Lemme give you a couple of places to find some.

One, they blatantly call the White House. The other is known as the DOJ.

24 Likes

tumblr_0554cc426d4ebfe570e21258d9281cd7_c5a7fd98_540

32 Likes

Wait - isn’t that the “other white meat” known as Alex Jones in his recent Virginia not-a-pocalypse cosplay outing?

9 Likes

It is indeed! Freedom baby! (/XLs)

13 Likes

Boy, things are sure gonna change now, and how. Yowzers.

9 Likes

So, no snark intended: not Rush L and not a tank? Because I need words to have meaning 'round these parts because the other side is doing away with language altogether, and fucking that corpse with glee. (Full disclosure: I’m both an actual, trained linguist, and a bit Aspy, so this shit is important to me.)

8 Likes

Ok, straight to the horse shit anus you go: https://www.infowars.com/infowars-armored-truck-is-viral-sensation-at-virginia-2nd-amendment-rally/

3 Likes

I don’t mean to sound hostile, but I’m confused about you saying it’s both Rush L and the other fat yelling white guy, and it’s clear that’s not a tank.

Nice to see they are starting to take things seriously.

5 Likes

One of these two groups public rallies in the US while carrying semiautomatic carbine rifles. Can you guess which one?

3 Likes

So wait…is it going to be FBI vs ICE now? /s

20 Likes

The odds are not small that we could see that in the next year. FBI tend to be smarter, but we know ICE is meaner.

12 Likes

Should check out how the furries have been dealing with the Nazi’s covered in this really cool podcast.

10 Likes

Furries Vs, Nazis, I’d pay good money to watch that movie.

17 Likes

More proof the FBI is biased against Trump.

/s

8 Likes