FBI elevates risk from neo-Nazis to same level as ISIS

FBI elevates risk from neo-Nazis to same level as ISIS

Hang on now, didn’t our Most Acquitted Leader El Supremo announce that ISIS had been defeated? Doesn’t that mean they’re not a threat at all? And by extension, doesn’t that mean Neo-Nazis are a friendly social group, dedicated to neighborhood barbecues and toy drives for needy children? /s, obviously

9 Likes

Fucking finally. Let’s hope this has some teeth.

16 Likes

It’s coming from INSIDE the (white) house!!!

10 Likes

honestly, i’m WAAAY more worried about nazis these days than ISIS. can we increase the nazi level more?

22 Likes

Does Il Douche know about this? I suspect he will emasculated this statement in short order.

7 Likes

About time.

13 Likes

This is a start, but honestly neo-Nazis are a much more present danger than ISIS. They’re right here, and are hard to distinguish from the rest of the red-hat MAGAts milling around. Anyone reading this is far more likely to be harmed by an American Nazi than by anything related to ISIS.

23 Likes

About time. Neo-nazi groups have been a problem for a while… ask any punk from the 80s or 90s about nazi punks and skins.

11th-doc-this|nullxnull

21 Likes

Good. However i bet they are still tracking Black Lives Matter activists as if they were criminals

13 Likes

it wont be easy to find their leader it’s not like there will be any bright orange beacon or they will advertise it right on twitter.

5 Likes

huh. just like it was a decade ago, when the Obama admin came out with a similar threat assessment… that they later withdrew, because angry Republicans are more dangerous than armed Nazi terrorists, i guess?

3 Likes

I could be wrong, but it seems the US neo-Nazis have been noticeably quiet the past couple of months or so… almost as if they’ve been told to lay low (at least until after the elections).

4 Likes

I agree. I think I’ll whip up a nice pudding for comfort. :grin:

At this point it’s very difficult to tell angry Republicans apart from armed nazis. For obvious reasons.

“that’s insulting to Republicans, we’re not all fascist white supremacists” it’d be a lot more convincing if they stopped with welcoming them into the party.

16 Likes

With the Overton window shift and the rise of the far right, I dont believe that there are any conservative Republicans left. They’ve all become reactionaries and fascists or left the party.

18 Likes

I’m not sure what conservatism means anymore, to be honest.

If you want to vote for a fiscally conservative politician interested in balancing budgets, who is also willing to compromise and accept basically any conservative social policies, vot for an establishment Democrat like Joe Biden.

14 Likes

Three (or was it six?) neo-nazis were arrested ahead of the gun rally in VA a few weeks back, because it looked like they were considering turning it into some kind of bloodbath, based on intercepted messages. Sometimes effective enforcement does prevent these things from occurring – same does also go for other forms of terrorism, including Islamo-fascist terrorism.

Btw, the guys arrested ahead of that rally were part of a white power group called The Base. Does anybody else find it odd that that’s what Al Qaeda means?

10 Likes

Not particularly. White Christian nationalism is basically identical to sharia law. Except shifted on the pantone scale.

24 Likes

Does Pantone have a “Mayonaise on Wonderbread” color?

14 Likes

Traditionally it was slow, careful progress. Think of the people who opposed the Civil Rights Act because it was happening too quickly. I’d put it at the right wing of the Democratic Party, and I think it has been there for about the last ten years.

Or Joe Manchin, although I suspect both would fill the Zentrum role in the worst case scenario.

10 Likes