Neo-Nazis Attack Boing Boing Publisher

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/02/09/resist.html

42 Likes
119 Likes

Jesus, Jason.

39 Likes

Usually I’d say one measure of a man is who calls him an enemy, but these shits ain’t worth the tally.

83 Likes

“The Nazis may write like schoolboys, but they’re capable of anything. That’s just why they’re so dangerous. People laugh at them, right up to the last moment…”

Christopher Isherwood, Goodbye to Berlin

Be careful.

67 Likes

Both good Jewish boys :wink:

83 Likes
48 Likes

The rest of it’s shit, but that’s an awesome picture.

29 Likes

You have my axe. Fuck those guys.

54 Likes

There goes the neighborhood.

16 Likes

Plus, you’re not worthless.

15 Likes

Buying more antacids, aspirin. Wish I drank. F**k those guys.

** You see?

24 Likes

Man do I ever hate the Illinois Nazis. I meant Internet Nazis. Once they start passing out armbands for their side and required emblems for ours (will Atheists be allowed to design their own symbol? i suggest the green lightbulb or maybe a yellow smiley face) I am out of here. Wait, I’m in CA in the heart of ‘the resistance’… screw it, this is MY country! No to nazi scum. Find a good solid Constitutional reason to impeach and just start it up. He deserves every ounce of the regard and cooperation Obama got. Zero.

21 Likes

Do they hate religious Jews more than secular Jews? There should be a scale of sorts, no?

7 Likes

I hope the FBI is aware of your situation. (Per the FBI, white-supremacists – not Muslim extremists --pose the greatest threat as far as group violence on our soil.)

31 Likes

Are there any kind to like…?

13 Likes

They are just oozing out of the red painted basement crawl space now are they not? F Them.

I know a guy…

5 Likes

And my vuvuzela.

11 Likes

Now I’m worried about that soccer mommy cunt whose IP address they have.

4 Likes

Wear it as a badge of honor, sir. Jimmy Hoffa once called my dad a “Jew Bastard” and he proudly agreed.

22 Likes