Are Jews people? Find out after the break on CNN

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/11/21/are-jews-people-find-out-afte.html

10 Likes

What. The. Fuck.

59 Likes

blink

23 Likes

Christ, what an asshole?

20 Likes

I, for one, am just that, a soulless golem. Is that a problem for anyone?
I’ve got rights too, ya’ know!

24 Likes

If this character represents “people”, then I would say that Jews are better than people.

20 Likes

[please Scotty beam me the fuck up]

21 Likes

Maybe if we bend over ostentatiously for these Nazi fucks, they’ll leave our families alone?

9 Likes

I wonder if Sacha Baron Cohen feels slightly responsible.

6 Likes

21 Likes

29 Likes

I’ve seen quotation marks repeatedly used here on the BBS around “Jews.” :no_mouth:

2 Likes

Gotta teach the controversy by giving equal time to both sides of the debate /s

12 Likes

78 Likes

“Are Jews people?”

C’mon, it’s an honest question.

2 Likes

Man, satire is getting a bit heavy-handed these days.

7 Likes

Buuuuut corporations are people? Well now that that is all cleared up lets ride this hand basket all the way down.

23 Likes

I think it’s about time for people on the left to start stockpiling guns, too.

23 Likes

I HATE to be the one to come in and make Spencer look like less of a monster…it pains me to do so…but CNN’s reporting there is off base.

The quote was not referring to Jews (directly). He was referring to political commentators that were decrying Trump’s chances of winning through the election - insinuating that they were protecting Jewish interest.

As reported here:

Not that there isn’t plenty to be insulted by there. And not that there isn’t plenty of other flat out antisemitic garbage in what Spencer said. But CNN does NOT do their point any favors by blatantly re-contextualizing that quote.

7 Likes

Meanwhile, in the alt-right division of The Onion…

3 Likes