Neo-nazi arrested while "planning" mass-shooting at Walmart

Originally published at: Neo-nazi arrested while "planning" mass-shooting at Walmart | Boing Boing

10 Likes

jello-nazi-punks-fuck-off

52 Likes

Don’t worry Texas, they’re making it easier for folks like this maniac to get handguns.

30 Likes

Que the Q-nuts to start insisting he’s secretly a democrat/leftist/false flag, and that this is proof that all of the evil demoncrats should be arrested.

18 Likes

gary-larsen

41 Likes

Another reminder that domestic terrorism is a real threat and white men are the usual perpetrators.

33 Likes

to the flag of the far-right but decidedly un-Aryan Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

This is what they will latch onto, mark my words. Secretly an Islamist terrorist (probably aided by the Democrats, etc.)

24 Likes

facial sores characteristic of ongoing meth use?

Allegedly…

8 Likes

“people like to think that can’t happen here”

In Texas? No, I’m pretty sure everyone knows that can happen in Texas.

28 Likes

It’s not like it takes a lot of competence or mental acuity to carry out a mass shooting though. A meth addict with a gun could manage one just fine.

36 Likes

Right? I don’t know why fascists got such a reputation for being such highly intellectual, n-th level chess players… It rests on 2 things - the ability to get a group of true believing followers (and all you really need for that is to lean hard into the already existing racism, misogyny, homophobia, transphobia, Islamophobia, antisemitism, etc) and have some subset of them willing to enforce authoritarianism via violence. Hitler, Mussolini, Franco, etc… the deciding factor wasn’t their brilliant strategies, it was their willingness to feed into preexisting prejudices and to use force to get their way. :woman_shrugging:

38 Likes

What if we started agreeing with them? You know, let some “leak” out that all of these skinhead/neo-nazi groups had been secretly infiltrated over a decade ago, and the, now majority, of members were fake? All of their planned events, etc… were in reality “false flag” events to cause public support for taking away their guns/making them gay/making people intermarry/whatever. Well then, if you know a white supremacist, particularly one that owns weapons, you’d better turn them in because there’s a good chance they’re a secret “librul” faking it to destroy the true core of loyalists.

Maybe we could get all of the rats in the proverbial bucket to start eating themselves.

10 Likes

Yep. Not “very confused individual without a lot of internal consistency who latched on to the Saudis because you know… the Jews!

11 Likes

Wouldn’t leaning into the scapegoating just result in something like this?

12 Likes

Hmm… if police forces and neo nazi groups (which have significant crossover membership) start eating each other to weed out the white supremacists?.. If they turn their violence inwards rather than focusing on POC and social change groups…

What was the downside again?

4 Likes

Not sure I understand the dismissive tone of the editorial bits. Like someone suffering from drug addiction or other issues that are likely the root cause of the addiction somehow preclude an individual from mass murder?

6 Likes

15 Likes

my thought is that police groups will use this to target actual left organizations in the place of nazis doing actual violence.

From my perspective there is no upside. Shit flows downhill or something like that.

12 Likes

21 Likes

Yes. Exactly. The point is never really “proving” the conspiracy theories, it’s simply creating figleafs for their genocidal views.

It never will, because the focus on POC is the entire point, whatever they actually say.

20 Likes