Texas mall shooter was wearing Right Wing Death Squad patch

Originally published at: Texas mall shooter was wearing Right Wing Death Squad patch | Boing Boing

6 Likes

So, a Republican?

26 Likes

18 Likes

One officer said, “Yeah, I spoke to him regularly. Great guy.”

34 Likes

It really is hard to keep up. Is this the same mass shooting I read about this morning, or another one?
( I’m not being facetious, just bewildered, saddened and utterly overtaken by events).

22 Likes

on the radio i heard – actual quote – they “engaged the shooter” – wedding announcements pending i presume.

12 Likes

It’s the same one, but I get it. There’s too many of these to keep track anymore, and that’s just … I don’t know. It’s just sad.

20 Likes

@smulder put together a helpful list: :cry:

16 Likes

Isn’t it though?

9 Likes

Meanwhile, in a supreme, rage-inducing irony, EmptyGee was trying to use this guy to advance her racist bullshit, tweeting:

9 people were murdered yesterday in Allen, TX by this man who appears Hispanic with what looks like a gang tattoo on his hand.

The shooting occurred at a gun free zone outlet mall.

Title 42 ends on Thursday and CBP says 700,000+ migrants are going to rush the border.

I don’t know if she knew the guy was one of her sort (white supremacist) when she tried to frame him as a “criminal alien,” or just rushed to do it before any information came out so she could control the narrative and overwhelm any facts when they appeared.

14 Likes

His name is Hispanic. So we will be hearing a lot about how he was an immigrant and/or a gangbanger. Regardless of the truth. Because those are the boogymen of RWNJ and they will do anything to distract from the guns and the white supremacy.
Law enforcement has already confirmed he was a US citizen, born here, who had never applied for a passport.

21 Likes

Isn’t it great how our brilliant representatives are buckling down to the hard work necessary to get things under control and keep us, oh, wait…

/S

11 Likes

Yep leadership is going to deny, deflect, dehumanize.

15 Likes

24 Likes

Would not be at all surprised if this “confirms” to those on the right that they’re both antifa imposters. They probably only give up that fantasy when they themselves decide to go commit a mass shooting.

15 Likes

I mean they’re literally wearing patches saying exactly who they are and what they’re doing, and it still is going to be ignored by people like MTG.

16 Likes

I don’t think they are being “ignored” by MTG so much as being deliberately omitted in order to try to fit into a malicious narrative that enables more right wing mass murder. I wish it didn’t work so well though.

25 Likes

I don’t think she’ll necessarily ignore it. I can see her selling the patches in her online store.

12 Likes

“gun free”? in texas?? MAH FREEDOMS!

13 Likes

The state that brought enough guns for everyone, including other places that don’t want them.

14 Likes