Police investigate the reported stabbing of Corey Feldman only to find no wound

This being LA-LA Land, maybe he was ‘stabbed’ with a stage knife.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

I have to ask; was there any sign of blood or at least lacerations in the clothing he was wearing?

3 Likes

Yeah, given the description, hallucinatory seems like the best bet. It could also be a combination of psychosomatic (sudden stabbing pain) and confabulation (creating a reason for a sudden stabbing pain).

Neither is a good sign for his mental health.

5 Likes

Shades of Randy Quaid. Sounds like it’s time to flee to Canada to escape the Hollywood Star Whacker gang.

He’s the child of Irwin Corey and Marty Feldman? (I had to look him up, saw that he was in a movie I’d seen, and still don’t remember him.)

Too many shrooms? the cabal of hollywood child molester/Mentats are coming after him? His attempts to change his mental frequency have been stopped and blocked by his Monarch Mind Control. He can’t do psychedelics or he may revert to “bad trip” or a vision.
This is why so many Hollywood types end up flipping out and shaving their heads. Their Mind control has a safeguard. They have been warned. They know better. Still…

Like Bowfinger, but in real life.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.