Pompeo entertains suggestion of swapping Anne Sacoolas for Prince Andrew; UK says "no haggling"

Which gives yet more context to Aneurin Bevan’s definition of Toryism as nothing more than “organised spivvery”.

How delightful to point out to the fuckwits such as Mark Francois, Jacob Rees-Mogg and Steve Baker that Tory Island will still be in the EU tomorrow. :wink:

(Today is possibly the saddest day of my life.)

1 Like

Presuming he did it and they know he’s going to be more comprehensively disgraced sooner or later, they might be tempted. But I don’t think they’d do it in a transactional way like this. Especially for Sacoolas, a nobody who fucked up. They’d rather just let the tabloids tear him to pieces.

A more likely trade would be Assange.

2 Likes

I think they start bricking up the channel tunnel tomorrow.

1 Like

“Prime Minister” was also a term of disdain.
I think his only official title is “First Lord of The Treasury” - Which is what is on the door to No.10 - image

Eh, I got depressed on December 13th when it became clear that this was going to happen, but nothing changes until December 31st this year, so until then we should make the most of it.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.