Pop culture characters organized by color

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/10/02/pop-culture-characters-organiz.html

8 Likes

They took my crayons away, so all this did was bring back bad memories for me.

11 Likes

Dang. I was hoping that this was going to be a commentary on minority representation in film, TV and comics.

5 Likes

No yellow tights Wolverine = fail.

6 Likes

Where is Toad?

4 Likes

His original costume is not monochromatic, though; I can give her a pass.

7 Likes

The one with all the orange characters is conspicuously missing one cartoonish orange monster. Well, two if you also want to include Gritty.

4 Likes

I don’t think brown counted for the purposes of this exercise.

1 Like

Brown is a color.

Though now looking at the collection posted, there’s quite a few characters that aren’t mono, so I withdraw my defense.

She totally should have included Wolverine.

5 Likes

She needs to make this into a full-spectrum image. Dark red on one end and violet at the other. I’d buy that t-shirt!

5 Likes

No Dipsy! That’s racist.

2 Likes

Dead pool vs Sith… I’d pay money to see that. But then I would pay money to see Dead pool vs Kermit the Frog too… interestingly I didn’t see Spiderman

1 Like

Cool, but I associate the Joker more with his purple wardrobe than his pale white makeup.

Also, no Cat in the Hat? I guess his stripped hat would make it hard to include him in the black characters.

2 Likes

You think it’s EASY being green??

4 Likes

Greens have made progress, but it’s still not as widely accepted as it should be…

3 Likes

I know, I see it daily, too much in fact.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.