Post an anonymous voicemail on this website for the world to hear

Originally published at: Post an anonymous voicemail on this website for the world to hear | Boing Boing

2 Likes

I called it and confessed my love for pizza.
Hungry Food GIF

3 Likes

Do they know their tape cassette spindles are turning the wrong way? Or maybe it’s an auto-reverse machine, and they’re always playing side B.

Hmm, Post Secret postcards – at least the ones the leader of that thing selected – were a lot more creative and thought-provoking. The ones I’ve listened to so far are mostly rambling, barely coherent and boring, really. :person_shrugging:

(Yeah yeah, I guess it’s up to me to leave a message there that’s any better. Maybe I will.)

Yeah! There was one where this guy just said “I really, really, really…(repeats as 15 minutes passed)…really, really love pizza!”

3 Likes

I had the opposite experience. A guy spoke about how he fought depression in his twenties and how over time he managed to pull out of it. He offers suggestions and encouragement to listeners currently in the same boat. He rambles a bit but his low-key delivery left me feeling that he was someone who truly wanted to help others and to let them know he really did know how they feel.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.