Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 1)

Not sure if I should post this here or in the Fuck Today:

Goodbye, Omega Dog.
There are no small lives, no such thing as “just a dog”. You were devoted to me from the night fourteen years ago when you stepped in front of my car on the back way home from work and made it your duty to guard my soul from then on. This morning I released your soul to the universe to end your rapidly increasing pain before it took the last of your gentle self. You can rest now.

23 Likes

I’m so sorry. That’s sad news…

12 Likes

A long life bracketed (and punctuated, I’m sure!) by your kindnesses.

:sob:

14 Likes

True that.

13 Likes

A Cloud Monitor, spotted in the undergrowth at the Singapore Botanical Gardens this afternoon. We saw a few, but this was the largest at just shy of a metre from tongue to tail.

Apparently folks occasionally see Black Spitting Cobras as well, but we didn’t (thank the FSM).

11 Likes
7 Likes

9 Likes

19 Likes

All the humans are outside having cocktails.

14 Likes

Helsinki Central Station this morning.

13 Likes

Lester here was wandering around the park. despite a CL lost&found and physical flyers posted, it’s pretty obvious he was a baby Easter bunny that became less cute as an adult and was unceremoniously dumped. So he came home with me.

22 Likes

The cat is trying to tell you that those boxes are on the wrong side of the door.

9 Likes

Look how OVAL he is, OMG!!!

sailor-moon-cute

12 Likes

You are a good human!

(That bunny is so cute, but I just don’t understand the decision-making by some people. GRRR.)

12 Likes

Itsa Loaf!!!

9 Likes

BK – I think that he is related to the brothers ratel (they have the same belly floof)…
He’s always been a bit on the wild side since he was a bit beyond that proper socialization period when we got him. He is also very afraid of anything in your hand and feet, so I assume that folks probably threw stuff at him, etc.
He hates the new “kitten”, so I have had him locked in our bedroom for a couple weeks now – he is getting much better with trusting us and relaxing, but he is still really skittish. I was hoping that letting the “kitten” (he’s 1.5 yrs old now) have the run of the house without the bully would give him more confidence, but when I let BK out one day they still have their issues.
(BK was the baby of the house until this new one came)

10 Likes

Nah, that one’s not too bad. But it’s just a baby, so give it time… to become absolutely terrifying!

6 Likes

Sanhaço do coqueiro.

14 Likes

It’s such a bummer when kittehs don’t get along. :slightly_frowning_face:

He’s a real cutie. Dem paws!

8 Likes

13 Likes