Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 1)

Source:

15 Likes

If you see my little red rooster

18 Likes

ain’t been no peace in the barnyard since my little red rooster gone to town

10 Likes
17 Likes

Donald Trump was the first president in a century not to have a dog. At a 2019 rally, Trump said that the notion of getting a dog seemed “phony” to him.

celebration want GIF

22 Likes

You know, that could at least partly explain (along with the reality of a significant move for a young dog who had already been through the ringer and ended up in a shelter) why Major has been acting up recently.

16 Likes

What isn’t wrong with him, everybody loves puppies

0OAGM4

18 Likes

Another projection, because he was more concerned it would show others what kind of person he really is. Dogs and children can easily spot a phony, and act accordingly.

18 Likes

22 Likes

Young skwirrl lounging in the heat

ENHANCE!

23 Likes

Doggo snacking on strawberries

24 Likes

Red-tailed hawk, dismantling a rabbit.

(Trust me, there’s a rabbit there. Trust me, you don’t want to see)

24 Likes

Oh boy, the kids are gonna love that.

10 Likes
11 Likes

Eurasian oystercatchers (Haematopus ostralegus) AKA the common pied oystercatcher, or palaearctic oystercatcher SörnÀisten ranta, Helsinki, Finland.

Finns named these meriharakka (sea magpie).

20 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-maker (5)

19 Likes
9 Likes

Mute swan + ugly ducklings Kaivopuisto (Well Park), Helsinki, Finland.

22 Likes

That makes me a little sad: our mute swans, who’ve had successful broods every year for many years now, lost half of this year’s 6 in less than 24 hours and the rest within 48 hours of hatching. We’re assuming snapping turtles, since these are seasoned parents who know how to protect from hawks and eagles.

It’s been a bad year in general for waterfowl babies. It’s amazing how depressing that is. I should be OK with ‘Nature red in tooth and claw’, but we just lost so many this year. It doesn’t sit right.

18 Likes

Ospreys nesting on the Warsaw (MO) swinging bridge

22 Likes