Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 1)

13 Likes

Daww, what a sweetie. So sorry.

5 Likes

Kitteh loves foot stink and nuzzles shoes

Other kitteh loves blankets

16 Likes

Eurasian oystercatchers (Haematopus ostralegus) AKA the common pied oystercatcher, or palaearctic oystercatcher Mustikkamaa (Blueberry land), Helsinki, Finland.

19 Likes

I keep scrolling back to this chonky bee. It’s so fuzzy! Wings look inadequate. How does it fly?

9 Likes

How do any bees fly, though?*

*Joke intended; not actually a serious query.

12 Likes

Another neat critter video. This is one finicky bird!

From empty nest to first egg in less than 8 minutes! - BlueTit nest box live camera highlights 2021

11 Likes
13 Likes

Was she doing karaoke when they found her?

heavy metal rage GIF by NETFLIX

10 Likes

Small tortoiseshell (aglais urticae)

17 Likes

Cat-resistant toilet paper holder – 0
Cats – 1

25 Likes

20 Likes

I’ve given up with toilet paper on a holder. If it’s not spun off the roll, it’s been partially chewed up. Now I just keep it in a drawer by the toilet.

12 Likes

I’m very fortunate; the current little murderbeast has no interest in TP, even though she does enjoy shredding paper in general.

13 Likes

Monday morning breakfast buddy

22 Likes

Myrtle in her box condo, with toys on almost every story :joy:
We’ve been taping boxes from deliveries together since the pandemic started. She loves lounging on the very top, but sometimes sits like this watching me while I putter in the kitchen.
P.S. there’s catnip in that sock toy.

21 Likes

They have got a lot of miles using their credit cards.

8 Likes

Apparently these cat-proof products haven’t been tested by any normal cat.

6 Likes

The friendly neighborhood elder god, shown here in afternoon recharging mode. The slight lens flare is in honor of the fact that my partner had somehow been completely unaware of the Star Trek reboot movies until last night.

These guys were kind enough to stop and pose for a photo on their way out to the Chick Vault for the duration of their childhood. Eat yer heart out, Colonel Sanders.

21 Likes

What are those like?

7 Likes