Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 1)

Nori in shadow.

10 Likes

I think the train conductor was starting to get suspicious about one of our kids but we pulled it off.

17 Likes

D’aww! The little 'spores are getting so big. And cute. They kinda belong here as much as dogge in disguise.

8 Likes

was snarling at me at the time

15 Likes

Found: cat. Not very friendly.

9 Likes

12 Likes

Whyyyyyyyy?

11 Likes

Oh, thought that was the Droid I was looking for.

7 Likes

Move along.

6 Likes

[Nori] April, and it’s in the 80s before 9am. Hooray for cool tile:

[Niko] Lying on his back, playing under the drapes, and watching kitty TV, all at the same time. That’s what Sundays are about.

(Watch this space, one more to go…)

Hey!

[Mona] That, and STRAWBERRY SUNDAY!

(Afternoon bonus: ittle bittle kittle delivery)

11 Likes

BREAKING: Sunday/Monday Distinction Lost on Cats

8 Likes

My daughter bought herself an aquarium. We spent a spectacular amount of time trying to rinse the sand before putting it in, but the water is still pretty cloudy 36 hours later. She bought plants for the aquarium, and apparently they harbored an unexpected visitor.

I’m not sure if that snail isn’t going to grow enormous and eat all the plants, but she’s already in love with it, so I guess we’re keeping the snail around for a while.

11 Likes

Free glass cleaner! Maybe.

7 Likes

Where there is one snail…There are more

6 Likes

Truth. We’ve found more than 10 of them now, and they seem to be quite hard on the plants. The aquarium shop suggested getting a loach, but we were planning to have shrimp in that tank, and I’ve read that loaches will eat shrimp too.

Managing even a small ecosystem is surprisingly complicated

ETA:
Or, as the president might have put it, “Who knew managing an ecosystem was so complicated? Who knew? Nobody knew how complicated ecosystems are”

12 Likes

I had been calling the orange one Marmalade, but one day I was trying names, just to see if he would react.

Either I lucky guessed his name from a previous family, or else he just likes the name George. He meowed at me when I said it, so his is name is George.

Here are George and Manny Pearl, they are good buddies.

15 Likes

Cuddling kitties are the best, but I think the boys are over it for the summer.

5 Likes

It’s hard to cuddle when it’s hot!

6 Likes

Years ago, my next door neighbours had a big ginger lump who’d just rocked up at their previous house and decided to stay… They called him Roger.

Roger the lodger.

7 Likes

Guess the swamp cooler’s working.

Forgot one!

12 Likes