Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 1)

It’s a perfect dog, Bront, 55/10!!!

5 Likes

I love calicos! That’s a byootiful one! But, uh, Bob? Aren’t they supposed to be female? Or is that a reference to

5 Likes

His lower jaw seems to have gotten smashed when he was still just a kitten, but somehow he survived on the streets. Almost all his teeth are still there, just very disarranged to fit his lopsided jaw, and he’s a very happy adult.

15 Likes

He’s not calico… More of a long-haired tabby – mixture of orange/grey tabby with bold black stripes.

My sister did have a female cat named George.

Edit: you can see him a bit better here:

3 Likes

Not named after Nancy Drew’s (female) friend, perchance? I never read a lot of Nancy Drew, but I did pick up a book or two, and the notion of a girl called George always tickled and mystified me.

1 Like

Nope.
The cat started out as Snow White when we were kids; soon after, she became
Ma Cat; she became George in her old age (~15-22). I think that my sister
named her after one of her favorite old farts that frequented her
restaurant.

3 Likes

Doh. I must have been tired - we even have a long haired brown tabby, but Dyson is a lot darker. He’s very silly & playful.

10 Likes

If I took a pic of Bob’s back it would almost look like a tortie – pure black and orange blotches.

3 Likes

Interesting. I think I saw a bit of that, which led me down the garden path.

1 Like

They are so sweet! I loved them. :kissing_heart:

12 Likes

Beware the floof trap! So floooooofy, much trap!

4 Likes

Mona Report:
Mona Not Getting Any Treats Today

7 Likes

Mona Reviews:

Tortoise Mansion

1 1/2 Stars
Necessary for survival in the winter, but otherwise I'd rather dig a hole in the ground under it, and live in that.
10 Likes

I like how she’s giving you the side eye! No treats? WTH? :unamused:

3 Likes

It was more of the, “Your cactus was like this when I got here” slow blink.

5 Likes

11 Likes

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. – Nietzsche

8 Likes

Whiskers

7 Likes

Weather is teh suck.

So we bought Mona a paddle pool. Here she’s doing her Braveheart impression.

9 Likes