Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 2)

Department of Transportation workers near Gary, Indiana rescued a kitty from literally the middle of an interstate:

17 Likes

cat mouthing off GIF

The Rookie Wow GIF by ABC Network

13 Likes

She doesn’t drink from the sink anymore, as opening the faucet is very hard when you don’t have opposable thumbs.

16 Likes

ChiliDog in a box on top of the bar:

18 Likes

GIF by Primark

9 Likes

A space opened for Snaggle so she can officially go on the adoption track. We’ll be bringing her in tomorrow, I think. Look at what a beauty she is!

This fostering stuff is hard, she will be missed, but I think she’ll be happier in a household with more kids and other pets around.

17 Likes

That’s quite a tail.

6 Likes

Yellow-crowned night heron(s) (herenopodes?) on a tree branch in San Antonio TX

19 Likes

Two of them!

9 Likes

her face says “i will cut you”

12 Likes

She’s seen some stuff. When I first saw her she was stalking, caught and ate an entire mouse from the meadow out back - just gobbled it down, tail and everything. I was kind of scared of her.
And she’s missing one of her front incisors, which gives her a bit of a sneer or crooked grin, depending on the lighting.
I so often wish we could hear the back stories of these animals that just show up. How did you lose that tooth? Where did you sleep?

10 Likes

Not the greatest photo of a red-bellied woodpecker nabbing a wad of suet off the feeder:

18 Likes

Old man found a comfy place to watch the birdies and snow. That spot is about 4 foot up, he goes from kitchen counter to table to where he’s at. Any one of those jumps is a broken hip waiting to happen.

16 Likes

Introducing for the first time Xuxu, the Cat.

He is in quarantine, so he can adapt to his new home. The other cat was suspicious all day. She must have been smelling him and wondering why she couldn’t go into the room.

Now at night, when we opened the door to give him some wet food, she had a glimpse of his feline figure. It squeaked, it bristled and now it’s here beside me, as if saying “I saw a kitten, I swear I saw a kitten!”

20 Likes

Happy Surprise GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Congrats on bringing a new kitty into your home!

11 Likes

Thanks. He is such a sweet cat.

His name is Xuxu, it sounds like this song. Xuxu is a fruit and also an old fashioned slang for cute people.

13 Likes

A perfect name, then!

9 Likes

The fruit, called Chuchu, on the other hand, isn´t that cute…

9 Likes

Was Zuzu holding some petals?

zuzu-and-george-bailey-2

6 Likes

Lucy the barn cat, who has warmed up to me.

18 Likes