Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 2)

Aaaahhh. Cute girl!

7 Likes
23 Likes

Oh, poor little guy!

12 Likes

A photo contest in Spain.

FIO NATURE PHOTO CONTEST - XVIII Edition “WILD BIRDS”

The General Directorate of Tourism of the Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Sports of the Junta de Extremadura announce theXVIII Edition of the NATURE PHOTO CONTEST as part of the EXTREMADURA BIRDWATCHING FAIR FIO

9 Likes

Newest batch of foster kitties at my neighbor’s

Mama and 5 kittens. 3 days old yesterday.

20 Likes

Sorry to bring bad news, everyone, but one of the peregrine falcon babies had to be put down. :disappointed_relieved:

14 Likes

Mrs. Seizure kitty has been seizure free for quite a few weeks. We’re dialing back the steroids to see if she quits being aggressive towards the other cats. The other cats are chill though, they just walk away and won’t fight back.

Bunny is still with us until Monday, she loves the camera, whenever I try to get her posing she hops up and gets right in there and mugs for the camera.

19 Likes

Quarantine. Day 3.

I am fine. Funny place, good food, quiet…

Hmmmm… I am listening to something weird,

I am sure I heard a kitten!

20 Likes

Nap time.

20 Likes

We have a heated pad on the step, Mrs. Feral hasn’t spent much time in her house because the step is nice and toasty.

It got cold enough today so she decided the heated house was the way to go.

16 Likes

8 Likes

Oxytocin bliss

(4 days old)

19 Likes

Da pawzes are still pink!

15 Likes

Keep on working.

Quarantine day 5. Productivity low.

22 Likes
15 Likes

Our daughter and husband are still in Florida staying with a relative of her husband, she said when they got up this morning this guy was just walking down the street.

22 Likes

sandhill crane. silly bird!
the mum had several that lived on her 9 acres up in Pasco County. loud and gangly, they do a fun little hopping dance in mating season.

18 Likes

Looks like a teen, though. That’s terribly small for an adult sandhill.

10 Likes

From the article:

I know Finland isn’t exactly famous for its food, but that seems a little extreme.

10 Likes

young looking yes, but definitely a sandhill crane. the ones in central florida don’t migrate. they roam pretty far, but hang around.

10 Likes