Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 2)

Maybe they are expecting for the worst, as they joined NATO and have the Russians by their door.

10 Likes

And a not that long ago history of open warfare with Russia.

8 Likes

Ours migrate. There’s a great migration point in Jasper county, Indiana that becomes astonishing in November and December, but the real migration point is in Nebraska. I have a video of the dance one couple did right in front of me and a friend, and sure enough, they partnered up and the following year had a nest. Warms the cockles of my heart!

13 Likes

I was watching bunny on the camera and today I learned that it’s perfectly normal for a bunny to eat it’s own poop.

I stopped watching.

11 Likes

Here’s your nom nom nom nom bedtime video.

13 Likes
10 Likes

This birdy has been eating cat food all day.

13 Likes

From the Seek app:

8 Likes

Itty bitty kitten faces :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

21 Likes

That’s a great app but around here we have oodles of starlings.

We work at a lot of marinas, they build nests under the docks, if you walk the dock when there are babies in the nest they will dive bomb your head.

You just have to walk with authority and talk nice to them

They are fun to watch.

7 Likes

We counted 6 kittens. Are we right?

https://tenor.com/bUyWl.gif

8 Likes

Five plus mama.

2 calicos (girls, the two smallest)
1 tabby (probably male, third largest)
1 tuxedo (male, second largest)
1 orange (male, biggest of the bunch)

One of the calicos is the runt and had a hard time competing for a nipple for the first few days, kept getting shoved off by siblings. She’s figured it out now and is starting to pack on the grams. She’s still sooo tiny compared to the big orange.

13 Likes

Please do their future human servants a favor and gently stroke their toes and ears and around their mouths. It will make it easier to trim nails and administer meds later.

ETA: SO FREAKING CUTE

13 Likes

Yup. Their foster is great at socializing kittens. Kiddo and I have become part of the team since he hoodwinked me into babysitting (aka foster fail) Bitey Kitten last year lol.

These little cuties are getting sturdy enough now to start handling, and Mama Cat is pretty chill so far about it. They have weeks of foot massages, eventual nail trims, and ongoing super cuddles ahead of them.

12 Likes

You are a good human :heart:

10 Likes

Old man was king of the hill last night, my wife being the hill.

He’s sound asleep with his eyes open, I turned the light on to check on him, got really close and he never blinked, moved, or noticed me.

There is another cat sleeping next to her head, her eyes were closed and she was snoring, the cat, not my wife.

16 Likes

Will this quarantine end someday?

16 Likes

Old man kissing bunny goodbye, Mr. Feral and our other lady also said goodbye.

Sadly this is probably Mrs. Bunny’s last visit, she’s very old, not healthy, and no more vacations planned for our daughter and husband.

18 Likes

This was Ernie in his younger days. We became his hoomans a few weeks after he started showing up at our front door every morning and evening. He did have a collar with his name but the number on it was no longer in service.

One day he had a tangle with the neighborhood bully cat (Ernie was always punching above his weight) and showed up at our door tired and bit bloody. $900 vet bill later we were officially his hoomans and he was relegated to the spoiled life of an indoor cat.

That was about 18 years ago. After two more homes and tolerating 3 additional smaller hoomans in his life, yesterday was his last day with us. We will miss him, and always love him.

30 Likes
14 Likes