Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 2)

So, this little nugget is getting a little better. Limping a bit less. Going to be a few months before he’s 100%, is my guess.
But today I chased my first squirrel.

We’re walking around the park, dog is ten feet behind me, squirrel is six feet directly in front of me.
I think: ‘If Baillie goes after this squirrel, he’ll crock himself again’.
So I chased a squirrel up a tree.
Not proud of myself.
But you can see what I am now reduced to - doing the dog’s job.
Get well soon, pooch, before any more humiliation.

20 Likes

Did you get a treat or a patting in the head? Glad to know the dog is doing well and you took all His responsibilities very seriously.

17 Likes

When we finally got to the coffee shop, I did lay on my back with my limbs in the air.

Belly-rubs came there none, sadly.

16 Likes

Angry Season 4 GIF by The Simpsons

10 Likes

More foster kitty pics. Rocky and her kitten are curled up on the couch. The kitten was dreaming, her little paws twitching, until I woke her up by creeping over with the camera.
“I’m awake now, but I’m trapped!”

Toe beans!

The flash made her look like a wizened old soul.

20 Likes

So, not a pic, but a story about my daughter and the stray cats on campus (I previously posted a picture of one of them that I saw) … yesterday morning, she texted me that on the way to class, other students were amazed that the stays came running over to her when she was walking by. I told her she’s going to become known as the Cat Girl of her college. She said she’d be ok with that.

That night, she texted me that she was at an event on campus and someone came up to her and asked her if she was that girl from this morning with the cats.

She thinks that officially means she’s officially achieved being known as the Cat Girl of her college.

17 Likes

These guys made me think of a few mutants here, maybe @chgoliz and @IronEdithKidd? These are your buddies, right?

17 Likes

House House Indie GIF

16 Likes

20 Likes

So picturesque… much cat!

15 Likes

Ukiyo-e cats.

12 Likes

Daniel Bryan Reaction GIF by WWE

11 Likes

from

17 Likes

The life of the others.

17 Likes

There were a family of meeces on my allotment last year.
Sitting in my shed, I watched this little guy climb up a broad bean (US-Fava) plant, chew through the casing, and clamber back down with a single, gigantic, bean.
He hobbled home like an old man carrying an oversized rucksack.

“Nah, you have that one on me, mate. I’ve seen the work you put into that, and you’re welcome.”

ETA: Here he is: Timothy Shedmuss -

16 Likes

11 Likes

One of the doe’s favorite toys is the stacking cups. She especially likes when we put raisins or dried strawberry pieces in them.

Sometimes she jumps up and throws them, but she doesn’t seem to want to do that when the camera is out.

17 Likes

Sounds like she might have some cat ancestry :wink:

14 Likes

11 Likes

Our daughter was over yesterday baking and decorating Valentines cookies with my wife.

It was beautiful weather here in Michigan so they went for a walk. My kid got the swan heart photo we’re always trying to get.

The wife and I were out today, the marsh by us is filled with swans.

17 Likes