Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 2)

Thank you.

I love contrast and the dramatic light. I wish I could emulate the old italian tenebrism and chiaroscuro masters. I am thinking the pile of old CDs are a little bit distracting.

I always tell her that people abroad are enjoying her pictures and also have very cute pets.

Now you have a lot of snow. Here I am sharing the only room with air conditioner with the cats. It is very hot this saturday. I like to be part of this strange world you all of you!

15 Likes

platypeople :joy:

6 Likes

Oh, no no no. From an artist’s standpoint, that lends visual interest and a nice contrast to the smooth wooden panel beneath them. That photo is great!

9 Likes

Old man stops and takes a nap just about anywhere.

He also sleeps with my wife every night but he keeps his paw on her all night.

13 Likes

Muito Obrigado. Thanks a lot.

I am just a diletant. I must eat a lot of rice and beans before being a real artist.

12 Likes

Shirley Temple Giggle GIF

Not that either. Starvation is not good for intelligence or creativity. :-1:

8 Likes

We’ve had a cold snap here. Miss Bee was found upside down on the garden wall:

We gave her a couple of drops of sugar-water and she seems to be feeling better.

ETA: I did get a short video of her drinking the sugar-water. It was bizarre to see the tiny little ripples where she was drinking. (Maybe only bizarre because I’d never seen it before).
Unfortunately, in trying to change the vid to a format that would work here, I managed to break the vid somehow. :unamused:
Damn shame, doubt I’ll ever get the chance to repeat that.

19 Likes

send for free happy birthday GIF by Greetings Island

15 Likes

Thanks. :hugs:

10 Likes

Also, look at that bee butt! :honeybee:

10 Likes

I have no idea what type of bee she is.
When I was young, I would have called her a bumble, but now I understand there’s more than a hundred species of bee.

I’m not here to discriminate or push my own agenda so you bee what you wanna bee, little bee.
:slightly_smiling_face:

(sorry, but that f’kin needed a smiley)

12 Likes

You’re a good human, saving the fuzzy :honeybee:

15 Likes

Be Nice GIF by Susanne Lamb
bee good to all bees!

16 Likes

People freak out when we put our hand out in the garden and let the big bumble bees land on our hand or give them a quick pet with our finger.

We love almost all bees except for those nasty yellow jackets.

It’s cool that you fixed it up.

10 Likes

Honey Bee Oprah GIF by Team Coco

Bill Hader Yes GIF

10 Likes

In fact there are more than 200 species of just bumblebees. I won’t try to guess which but you’re right that this is one of them – there are thousands of other bees but generally built quite different. Bumblebees are big and fuzzy to help them fly in cooler weather. They’re really nice and great pollinators. Good on you for helping her. :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Spotted a small flamingo today

21 Likes

Instead of shrimp, she must be living on Oreos :wink:

21 Likes

Kim Coles Reaction GIF by Bounce

15 Likes
11 Likes