Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 2)

This popped up from 7 years ago. It was the middle of winter in Michigan, this guy had been coming to the feeder for a few days but no one believed us.

I set up a timelapse camera and was able to get a picture.

16 Likes

All I can come up with is Boopy, because I wanna…

Pop Tv Aww GIF by Schitt's Creek

12 Likes

Weirdly, the name that comes to mind is so simple: Sam.

10 Likes

That’s Mrs. Seizure kitty’s real name, Sammy. My wife calls her Samantha.

13 Likes

My new favorite TV mascot, Betty. She’s so adorable!

12 Likes

this pic has a little backstory to it that started in another thread here. i asked the group if anyone could identify a bush/tree that we found on a morning walk in the neighborhood and @NukeML was quick with the answer of Starburst Bush. well, this thrilled the mum, who went online and found one, bought it and it arrived today. the reason i am sharing this here is due to miss curiosity, ChiliDog, had to inspect and approve of the new plant.
it will go out by the post box later and i will add more info in the horticulture thread.
thanks again, Nuke!

18 Likes

Somebody had her annual trip to the vet today. She was very brave and didn’t bite anyone.

21 Likes

We’ve been iced in for 2 days now bc central texas and, admittedly, a lot of ice. Which means we’ve kind of let the kid do whateva to entertain herself while we telecommute. Turns out the umbrella is a very popular place to bath once the kid is asleep

ETA: Princess Ravi really has to hold down that tail while grooming

16 Likes

Had a visitor dig into the Halloween pumpkins that didn’t quite make it to jack’o’lanterns. Will probably wind up relocating it in the spring once the garden starts.

Took the buck outside the other day when it was close to 60F. He enjoyed basking in the sun. He looks like a grumpy old man here:

“Get offa muh lawn!”

The doe has been in a bad mood recently, growling and trilling at us, and running away from us. Then she’ll come rest next to us. :person_shrugging: We’re watching her in case she is sick.

16 Likes

Not really a ‘pic’, but doesn’t go in the political cartoons thread either, and we all recognize this behavior well!:

21 Likes

So we had to go visit the vet.
Some eejit (pictured below), who will be 10 come June, still races around like a puppa.
Managed to sprain his leg leaping from the sofa two nights ago.
He’s okay, he’s on anti-inflammatory/painkiller tablets.
Vet reckons he’ll be right as rain in a week to ten days.

Baillie is, naturally, making the bloody most of it.
An executive sofa at Annie’s coffee shop with a small plate of sliced ham, the best seat at the local pub and fusses and treats from the barmaids and the landlady. Trust me, he’s milking this. :innocent:

ETA: It’s his rear-left, his fave for standing on while cocking, with predictably hilarious results. He has learned to use the other side now.
A good friend of mine does the perfect impression of this little grifter:
(Spongebob’s mate Patrick voice)

‘Yeah, thass me. I’m a bit poorly today. So I will be needing extra treats. Is that your coat? Can I sit on it? Fanks, don’t mind if I do. Have you got any bacon?’

(did my best to translate, but the impression slays me every time).

20 Likes
11 Likes

18 Likes

Your wife’s composition is always

So Good Chefs Kiss GIF by Your Happy Workplace

12 Likes

A group of sloths are called a cuddle!

kawaii pokemon GIF

10 Likes

I’ve got two buns at home. I wonder if that is enough for a fluffle. :thinking:

12 Likes

At the very least, it’s enough for a…

:rabbit2: :rabbit2:

15 Likes

Double buns, so cute they make you want to say “oh dang-o!”
</Joke that almost but doesn’t quite work>

8 Likes

Oh no. This time the picture is mine. My wife is specializing in taking pictures of me taking a nap with the cats in foreground. I’ll spare the retinas of my mutant friends and I won’t post these pictures of my old carcass here… :face_with_peeking_eye: :grinning:

Here are two of Mr. Xuxu.

I read the news today, oh boy…

]

19 Likes

I’m so sorry to accidentally malign your photography skills! I just know that so often, when I’ve complimented your photos, you’ve said that she was the photographer instead, so I thought I’d get it right this time!

There’s such a lovely quality of light, as well as the composition. Really, great photos from the both of you!

13 Likes