Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 2)

We were just talking about the day our daughter found him, he had just been hit by a car so of course she brought him home. He got a bath that day.

This is 16 years ago.

15 Likes

CROSS POST

And she’s back, after 36 hours.

I put food out near the front door inside the apartment, shutting myself and the other cats in the bedrooms, but leaving the front door open about 1 foot. At about 5 am, I heard the metal bowl scraping across the floor. I went to look, but she wasn’t there. Then I heard the landlord’s dog barking at something. I went outside and called her name, and she responded enthusiastically. The dog had her cornered behind some metal grating and other objects underneath the stairwell. Once she saw me, she came out and I carried her back up to the apartment.

A hearty meal, a 15-minute petting session, and she’s sleeping in the chair next to me. :smiley_cat:

14 Likes

What a relief! I’d probably be saying (in a soothing tone), “See, that’s why inside is so much better than outside, right?” :smirk_cat:

We Need To Talk Cat GIF

13 Likes

Oh, yes! You can tell from her demeanor that she’s very glad to be home.

14 Likes

Winking just before a yawn. Those legs really are long

18 Likes

My aunt got two visitors for lunch.

19 Likes

So pretty!

Could you explain the saints, though? Are they all the same saint? Seems like St. Francis, maybe?

12 Likes

Oh, the saints. You are right. My aunt is a devotee of Sant Francis of Assisi and She loves to collect images of this saint. She hung up a nectar feeder for the birds, but the hummingbirds often violently harass the Bananaquits, which seek refuge among the images of the Patron Saint of Animals.

12 Likes

That is his role, after all!

12 Likes

We had a parakeet hanging around or neighborhood. Not the kind that are (now) wild in CT, so probably a lost or abandoned pet…

17 Likes

Old Man was having a much better day so we let him eat outside with us.

We let him wander around a bit.

He found the feral cat house and wanted to check it out.

When he was all done he collapsed, he’'ll sleep well tonight.

19 Likes

What a set of beautiful pictures. Your old white cat is so cute.

Needs a pair of tall fancy boots. Or two pairs…

Welcome back.

13 Likes

15 Likes

Happy Lets Go GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

7 Likes

So, the kittens are still separated because Ripley’s been in heat, and after a month or so it’s really a strain on her and Charlie, as well as the gymnastics required to do so.

I’d like to get it done, but I owe rent first, so I’m hoping to earn enough in the next few days. If anyone’s interested in helping out through artwork you can see my latest commission over at “knoxblox’s re-animated art thread”.

13 Likes

Check out local Humane Societies. Some of them offer cheap clinic services such as spaying/neutering for far less than usual vets.

5 Likes

We said goodbye to Alpha Cat this morning. She was the best cat ever, bar none.

8 Likes

Sorry Flower GIF by Bells and Wishes

For You Hug GIF by TeaBag

14 Likes

She looks like a very sweet kitty, I’m sorry for your loss.

13 Likes

Yes, but then there’s the cost of transportation to San Diego, so it’s a break even situation. Likely even more expensive. :man_shrugging:

Spoon Wan GIF

So sorry… :crying_cat_face:

11 Likes