Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 2)

I´ve told my wife about your cat. We are sorry for the Alpha Cat. Sentimos muito.

15 Likes

this one was out here this morning , super cute but it was unfazed by my presence and was breathing heavily. probably having a tough time of it, but it could move fine. it went from the lawn to the garden, and when I tried to give it raisins it gave a big hop away from me, and it eventually went into the underbrush.

17 Likes

Spooky night: Venus, Moon and eerie cat.

17 Likes

When I visited my sister in Ireland, I was amazed to know that there are wild bunnies living accross the country. The bunnies at my sister’s home were eating Her garden plants. Again I was amazed to know that some people considered them vermin. My sister would not allow her husband to exterminate the poor rabbits. But I don’t think she even needed to forbid anything. He loved the hares.

14 Likes

Yes rabbits are (were?) considered pests in Ireland. In some areas Myxomatosis was introduced to cull the population but it has since evolved into a less lethal form.

8 Likes

10 Likes

From my morning walk.

19 Likes

Sometimes he just doesn’t eat for a day or two and other times he just can’t get enough.

17 Likes
10 Likes

What did they say?

7 Likes

Foster kittens are reaching peak cuteness (4 weeks old on Wednesday) but also the age where they rarely stop moving long enough to get a photo unless they’re sleeping.
But got some cute pics of the adorable Calico:

16 Likes

13 Likes

And, it’s a little dark, but here’s Tuxedo waking up from a nap:

12 Likes

Oh My God Omg GIF by CBC

11 Likes

Mama’s being super cute tonight, too. She’s giving tuxedo a snack right after he woke up:

She’s also the fartiest kitty I’ve ever known. Stinking up the place. It’s oddly endearing.

13 Likes
9 Likes
13 Likes

14 Likes

are they sure it’s not a unicorn?

10 Likes

We went for a walk this morning on a nature trail next to the San Gabriel River. We came across this fine looking bird and it let me take a picture!

16 Likes