Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 2)

Had a scheduled call earlier with the animal rescue about the kitty that we were looking to adopt, they went over some things i might have questions about, they scheduled the neutering for early January and at the end i signed the contract for the adoption. So the cat’s now part of the family, the fosters will be meeting me halfway since they live pretty far and they happen to be coming into town for a dinner. Looking forward to it, but hoping the current cats in the household won’t bully him too badly :sweat_smile:. Here’s some pics from today that the foster sent me

17 Likes

Happy Lets Go GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

13 Likes

Yay!

hello kitty pink GIF

But will the doggy miss the kitty?

13 Likes

Hope he’s not as spicy as my gray buzzsaw Bitey Cat. They look a lot alike.

But in all seriousness, she’s a great cat.

14 Likes

From what the foster told me the cat is pretty friendly and laid back so we’ll see how things go when I bring them home

11 Likes

Maybe, but the foster has had several kitties and senior cats that they’ve looked after so their doggo is probably used to it :slight_smile:

10 Likes

White egret and white samba bus.

ETA

20 Likes

6 Likes

Summer and the orb weavers are everywhere. Last night I did the manic, twitching dance of someone who walked through a web at face height.

14 Likes

You’re in Australia, right?
Your picture brings me back, I did an internship in Oz, and while collecting field samples walked right though a huge, sticky web right at face height.
Freaked out, flung my glasses off into the woods, did the whole dance of trying to get spiders off. It was quite fun for my colleagues, I hear.
Can’t take that stuff lightly on that continent, though!

10 Likes

Yup, although I’ve moved to the subtropics and still getting used to the sheer number of spiders.

Ha! That was me last night. Two things were comforting though - one was walking past later and seeing the spider still in its web; the second was that no-one would have seen the show!

On the other hand, we get lots of practice at telling the scary-looking ones from the actual scary ones. Not living near Sydney and funnel-webs helps.

12 Likes

7 Likes

:scream: What time is it? It’s time to go!

Zombie Pbs Ds GIF by PBS Digital Studios

Bug out - as in, “If I see a big bug, I’m getting TF out.”

10 Likes

Maybe the clock is the size of a half dollar? We need a banana for scale. :thinking:

7 Likes

And my thought was that it might just be a fake spider, put there by someone as a joke.

I once came home to find a bat asleep inside my apartment, hanging from the top of a window frame. My sister, who was visiting at the time, saw it first and thought it was a fake bat that I had put there (although that’s not really my style).

6 Likes

16 Likes

“First, I will master your hobby crafts. Then, I will RULE THE WORLD.”

10 Likes

Hey, how did you get our kitty?

15 Likes

Oh yes! They look like they came from the same litter of kittens. (I hope I choose the right word. Sometimes dictionaries could be deceiving.)

I am glad they don´t have opposable thumbs!

Bored Cat GIF

13 Likes

My wife is experimenting with homemade puzzles to entertain the cats. They get bored and she thinks they can have fun trying to find ways to get snacks.

14 Likes