Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 2)

:heart_eyes_cat:

Please post lots of pictures! …Your last batch of kitties, I thought there were entirely too few photos posted here…I mean, not trying to tell you what to do or anything, of course…just saying…hint hint…I mean…MORE PICS PLEASE!!!

10 Likes

She’s helping

14 Likes

'Tis true! That last batch were really hard to photograph. Sylvie basically never stopped moving, and Applesauce was a void of black.
These kittens are also either always on the move or finding someplace to tuck away and sleep, but here’s a first effort. None of great photographic quality, but oozing with cuteness:

I call this one Two-face

Here’s Little Blackie

The good mama

And all 3 kittens (the middle-distance one is the one I posted yesterday, Crooktail)

I had to make a lot of funny noises to get them to be still and look at me for a moment. I hope my efforts are appreciated :wink:

16 Likes

Yes! Much appreciated! Thank you :heart:

9 Likes

Wow, their eyes are still so blue! It’s unusual to see black coats with blue eyes. Though I suppose they are more smoke.
I want them all. I don’t suppose you live near Austin? :pleading_face: I have room for one!

My spouse was watching me look up when the Kitten Shower is and says “You have kitten fever already don’t you.”

9 Likes

“Do my ears look big in this?”

Kiki, our new Abyssinian.

14 Likes

no, sweetie. your nose is smol, your eyes are large and you are…
gorgeous!!!

such a lovely kitteh! :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

The council of cats relaxing after a day of relaxing. There was one missing though.

14 Likes

Last night about 1am thunder and lightning started here. About 1.01am I found Aethelfred Lothbrok had fled to the floor of his owners’ walk in robe and joined him there.

By 1.30am my feet were ridiculously hot but I would’ve disturbed him if I moved…

13 Likes

We found the other council member. She thought she was being clever.

Old Man’s appetite is still insatiable or non existent, yesterday he wasn’t eating anything he was offered.

He saw an open bag of chips, stuck his head in and pulled one out, then he knocked the whole bag on the floor and ate a couple more.

14 Likes

Clever guy!

10 Likes

A friend sent us this link for an Instagram Reels and my wife liked the idea. She was playing with the cats the other day.

11 Likes

Cookie the Dog is doing poorly. He turns 17 this summer.

He has arthritis and has difficulty standing now. His legs splay out in a swimmer-puppy configuration. He has to be helped outside and has no appetite so we’ve had to hand feed him his meds. I’ve had to put down rugs to help him get upright as the wood floors are slippery. We tried using a CBD medication yesterday which seemed to help a little yesterday. He has a vet appointment later this week to see what more can be done

11 Likes

Pig Hug GIF

All my best scritches to Cookie!!! :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

16 Likes

How is this comfortable? Fuzz-bot sleeps like this a lot and headbuts us all the time when he wants attention. Maybe he is part goat…

13 Likes

I love that pose. I think it’s so it’s nice and dark for them. You know, when you just don’t feel like resting your paw over your eyes?

As a counterpoint (or maybe windowsill point) here’s mama kitty just now.

14 Likes

I’m pretty sure she’s Abyssinian, but we’re not feedling her after midnight just in case.

11 Likes

I’ve always wondered about that rule. When does it stop being after midnight? Is it dawn? 9 am? Do time zones matter? Inquiring minds want to know.
But mostly, what a cute kitty!!!

8 Likes

Captain BuddyCat, lounging on the foredeck of his boat
aye, aye, skipper!

15 Likes

Does he go out on the water with you?

Less adventurous, here’s mama kitty watching the birds:

And her mini-me, Two-face, having a rest:

Look at that little face!!!
She’s the runt of the litter.

11 Likes