Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 2)

11 Likes

Maria Farinha.

[Atlantic ghost crab - Wikipedia]

18 Likes

“Treat? You haz treat?”

10 Likes

This good boy came from far away also dreaming of a snack. But I had already given them all to another dog at the beginning of the trip.

Disappointed Kevin Sorbo GIF

17 Likes

You have of course made a note to bring an entire backpack full of treats next time, just in case, right?

13 Likes

15 Likes
14 Likes

Ravus received her special post from the Keys! I think it is lovely and Ravus’s smaller human servant was tickled pink. But Ravus herself didn’t want to hold still

17 Likes

We’ve had snails in our front yard for a while now, we feel bad getting rid of them. So far they haven’t been wrecking our plants for the past few months so we don’t mess with them and let them be, but I saw this cute guy on my way to get the mail and couldn’t resist

20 Likes

Do you know what was the funniest thing about this story? I had only taken cat food with me.

cachorro01

18 Likes

so glad the Princess(es) were pleased!
hope they like the fish!
(wait for it!)

13 Likes

We have a lot of snails too! Three that have been hanging out in the pot that contains the Meyer lemon.
They don’t seem to be destroying anything, Maybe they are eating the fallen lemon blossoms? They are kind of cute though

I like the stripes

17 Likes

CatBabySeat

18 Likes

Help me say goodbye to a beloved cat of ten years. I have to take him to be put down in an hour. Frankie was a wonderful boy. Mischievous and silly and a loving brother to his two human sisters.

26 Likes

I’m so so sorry you have to make this awful, hard, and ultimately kind decision. It’s the the hardest part of sharing one’s life with a pet. Knowing that you are making the right decision doesn’t make it less heartbreaking. Sending you and Frankie lots of love.

15 Likes

My heart is with you, hope you can find comfort in knowing that you gave your cat the most loving happy home and you all made great memories together.

17 Likes

He looks like he had panache. I’m so sorry for you and your family’s loss. RIP Frankie.

Cat Hug GIF

17 Likes

We had to take the same decision about our beloved welsh corgi cardigan almost exactly 11 months ago when we learnt that he had a brain tumour. I know that it is hard and painful. I still grieve. At the same time, the pain is nothing compared to to the joy I can feel that we got to share our lives with him.

I don’t know if it helps, but know that you are making the right decision.

16 Likes

Awwww! Sending him on his journey with a floofy virtual tummy rub from here. That last picture is a real invitation.
And virtual hugs for you if you want ‘em.

In Love Cat GIF

Sorry for your loss.

16 Likes

Speaking of gastropods…

6 Likes