Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 2)

9 Likes

I scared it when it was cleaning up the bit of scattered cat food on our porch and it went and hid in the little house I put out when the old man stray cat was injured… I think it is the one I called Spot when it was younger – it is pretty large now.

20 Likes

Happy Surprise GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

10 Likes
15 Likes

13 Likes
14 Likes

Bun al… wait?

surprised season 3 GIF

14 Likes

Vira-lata Caramelo. Gas station good boy.

18 Likes

Badass like a ‘roo.

19 Likes

Critters of Calle Loíza

18 Likes

Las gallinas hermanas.

12 Likes

around here, we call them
f#$%ing street chickens!

13 Likes

ETA

21 Likes

My latest rescue from the house felines:

It was in rough shape—dehydrated/traumatized/possibly poisoned— when I found it huddled next to one of the litter boxes in the sun porch aka cat room. I scootched it into a jar with paper towels and a little bread soaked in water fully expecting it to die, but it didn’t. So it got an upgrade to a plastic storage bin with holes in the lid, more soggy bread and other food to continue its recovery.

The mouse population around here doesn’t appear to have the strongest survival instincts. I suppose giving it convalescent care before releasing it tomorrow after the rain stops doesn’t help fortify the mousie gene pool either.

19 Likes

May I have some more?

21 Likes

Umm, excuse me, you have my stapler…

22 Likes

P**** de Galinhas de Rua or Gallinas Calejeras.

9 Likes

one of my favorite t-shirts

18 Likes

Wassup…

ETA
Da Parkin’ Lot Posse.

23 Likes

What a beauty! Looks so soft, and reminds me a lot of what I think one of our recent foster kittens will look like when she grows up.
Here she is on the windowsill with her mum:

And on her own. She was the softest most delicate little creature.

21 Likes