Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 2)

Terrible photo, but it is baby skunk season.
I had all the time in the world to get a good pic because this one wouldn’t leave our porch – finally had to walk around it and start stamping my feet like a skunk. There are three of the little buggers and their tails are currently ~3x their body. Edit: They were also doing perfect Pepe le Pew hops when running away :heart:
(I really need to evict them from under our house, but I guess I have to wait a while)

19 Likes

‘Tis the season! I haven’t seen any yet, but have been smelling them. And hearing them creeping around. Love the little stinkers.

9 Likes

Oh! Stinky babies!

9 Likes

My god-dogger across the street and two doors down got sprayed a few weeks ago in the middle of the night, and it woke us up from a deep sleep. Eeesh! Love the cutie pies but their stink makes me want to vomit.

@Mindysan33, where’s my puke emoji?

12 Likes

Pancake: Take a photo it lasts longer.

Owner: i did.

Edited: i still can’t spell.

20 Likes

I’m one of the weirdos that don’t mind the scent that much… The wife and MiL, are really sensitive to it (but they are the ones who won’t let a professional remove the stinkers from under the house).
The little ones don’t have much stink yet, but somebody must have gotten startled under the house last night because there was a MAJOR stink cloud seeping up through the cracks.
Usually a few pine-scented candles burning for a while helps mitigate the stench.

11 Likes

Wife keeps reminding me that I’m not allowed to nab one…

10 Likes

Same here, and I think this might come up every year, lol.
I not only don’t mind it, I kind of like the smell. Not enough to use as an air freshener or anything, but I like it when it wafts up from outside or we drive past it on a nighttime spring drive. I like the kind of burnt smell of it.

10 Likes

Interesting gift you got there.

Somewhat unrelated i kinda sorta like that feeling right before and after hurling, puke. Yep.

Ew Pass GIF

6 Likes

8 Likes

There were a lot of cats here and I think all the cats of this parking lot are the offspring of the very same cat.

Arrested Development Tobias GIF

The cat father is lying behind the car’s wheel. The locals nicknamed him “Old big round face”.

16 Likes

Yeah, I think it’s the three of us, every spring, have this conversation and bond. One of my kids has the same gene, so I’ve done my part to pass it down.

8 Likes

Is he the brown and black tabby just visible behind the cat you’ve photographed, or is that a third cat?

8 Likes

I didn’t notice the third one. The father of them is this tabby Guy.

10 Likes

There are a lot of cats under that car!

9 Likes

Good Thursday cat.

19 Likes
11 Likes

13 Likes

Holy Friday Cat.

20 Likes

[Echo & The Bunnymen - Bring on The Dancing Horses (Official Music Video) (youtube.com)]

5 Likes