Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 2)

My wife was outside watching the hummingbird, hey, just don’t sit there take some pictures.

More fun with the Pluto trigger. As I was setting it up the hummingbird flew right up to me. They are fighting with the yellow jackets, they ain’t no happy go lucky honey bees or bumble bees, they’re downright mean.

My wife says she read where you can get hummingbirds to eat from your hand, she has way more patience then me so she’s gonna try.

And that’s the cat that snuck, I mean was invited, into the house last night.

15 Likes

Tube cats

20 Likes

Back yard wildlife:

There were 3 of them but could only snap this guy. Strolled nonchalantly through the back yard, hopped the fence, and headed back to the wooded bluff.

Goldfinches eating the echinacea seeds. I don’t deadhead them for this reason. Ratty looking flowers bring pretty birds.

18 Likes

Watching another creature I can’t see

18 Likes

The wife said can you come help. Oh no, now what?

Mrs Feral cornered a frog so we relocated it somewhere safe from Mrs. Feral.

When I picked it up it was like stretch arm strong he was really hanging on with those little suction cup feet.

10 Likes

Flight of stairs.

18 Likes

16 Likes

I’m trying to train the kittens not to walk across the keyboard now. It never ends. :man_shrugging:

Still, she looks so happy.

Lauren Conrad Awww GIF

12 Likes

Love the composition of textures on this one!

6 Likes
4 Likes

Cat in liquid state= fluff puddle

18 Likes

Oh no! The fluff puddle has been disrupted

Ahh. All is well. We now have a cuddle puddle

Can you tell I don’t want to work this afternoon?

18 Likes

Caturday.

20 Likes

Again, your composition is

Stick Around Bob Ross GIF by Originals

14 Likes

Your cats know what is better for you.

The cats weren´t very cooperative this day. But I think sometimes I can get some lucky shots.

Keep on trying! Probably they are training you too.

She doesn’t like being touched very much, but at the same time, she can’t stand being alone…

Obrigado! Thank you! Again, I was very lucky. These cats are ferals, and they seem to distrust humans.

13 Likes

https://bunalert.app

3 Likes
8 Likes

Sit very still and make a noise like bird seed?

11 Likes

Hhahahahahaha!

10 Likes

Sunday trio.

17 Likes