Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 3)

The skunk was back last night. It was playing with those toys on the step.

Mrs. Feral just sat there watching, I hope they don’t have any major disagreements.

18 Likes

If they did that would really stink

16 Likes

Uh ohs, word got out, our deck is a sanctuary deck.

They’re cute and all but if our neighbors find out we’re being kind to skunks they’re going to freak out.

Except our one neighbor who’s battling cancer, I sent him video and he’s thinking of names for them.

17 Likes

Skunks should have safe spaces to do skunk things. If they’re not bothering anyone that’s a good thing :smiley:

15 Likes

So cute!
You may come home to a surfeit of skunk kits, if you’re lucky :wink:

14 Likes

Cirrus is napping inside this afternoon because the mini-split failed in the cat zone.
@ClutchLinkey you can see her belly spots. Definitely a tabby thing

21 Likes

Oh! Happy cake day!

Hungry Happy Birthday GIF by hoppip

14 Likes

If Pepe Lew Pew cartoons are anything to go on, Cat/Skunk interactions can get very freaky

15 Likes

We’ve had severe thunderstorms and a tornado watch at the campground but it cleared up enough for a 3 mile walk.

These are from yesterday and today wandering around.

21 Likes

I love the circle on Cirrus’s side! Like a moon in her clouds. Nimbus (aka Nimby-pantz) is more of a mackerel tabby than classic

Still has some cute belly spots and I fluv the way he’ll hug his face while napping. When he wants snuggles, he climbs up and flings himself into your lap. Somehow this results in his bones disappearing for a good 15 minutes while he purrs really loud

20 Likes

My son was seasoning a steak on the countertop. The cat - who it should be noted hasn’t leapt up there in at least 5 years - was seemingly overcome by the aroma wafting down. Prying the chunk of meat from its jaws was like wrestling with an alligator. That was a $20 mistake. The human ended up having KD for dinner.

17 Likes

I see it more of an eclipse, but then I still think about what totality was like during the solar eclipse in April :exploding_head:

Cirrus is not a snuggler. She loves pets and being involved in whatever I’m doing, at least as much as her lack of jumping ability allows. Joey however LOVES snuggles, especially with Kiddo.

17 Likes

That (pic #2) is the weirdest giraffe I’ve ever seen.

14 Likes

Wine-colored beans!

11 Likes

We have a pair of young-uns right now. Stray cat food is up on a bench that they cant reach, but they do a great job of hoovering up the scattered kibble.
Problem is that one of them is really stubborn and doesn’t run away when folks approach the porch (afraid the MiL will get skunked again).

11 Likes

The raccoons and opossums are fine with the cats, but the skunks tend to be a bit more aggressive.

9 Likes

By Linha do Trem.

9 Likes

i’m glad i’m not the only one that saw that and thought, “wow! a giraffe?!”

10 Likes

Middle schooler arranged this picture.

She wanted to make a little saddle for the buck. I said no. I’m the bad guy now.

17 Likes

We couldn’t do turtle Tuesday because of the storms so we did turtle Wednesday and ducks and bunnies and even an eagle nest.

And these buggers were still hanging around but their babies must be gone because they weren’t attacking us.

And Mrs. Sammy has been hiding most of the time but she occasionally comes out to look around.

20 Likes