Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 3)

OMG, the glare in the last picture!!! :face_holding_back_tears:

13 Likes

The Princess would like everyone to know I haven’t fed her in a whole month. Not even one single kibble
She’s been sitting there for 20 minutes purring at me and making sad faces :joy: finally time for 2nd Dinner

19 Likes

Happy International Cat Day to you and yours

Here’s Ollie (orange) and Petie (grey)
Ollie and Petie, tend to be a bit standoffish/mean to the other boys in the house, but they love each other (however their love often consists of them laying down and taking turns biting each other over and over and over – crying out each time, I’m sure they would be making jackassesque videos if they were human teens)
Petie is in his favorite place; the sink of the guest bathroom.

19 Likes

They are simultaneously awesome and adorable! :heart_eyes_cat:

14 Likes

We got home and she immediately took over as
keeper of the stairs. She held him back for a few minutes but then he faded left and went right.

What is your favorite color?

18 Likes

19 Likes
13 Likes
11 Likes

Oh, sure, and Karopi is a little boy. Is today Japan’s equivalent of April Fool’s day?

9 Likes

Also she’s apparently canonically British now.

It’s like Disney clarifying that Mickey Mouse is actually a 47-year-old human insurance adjuster from Portugal.

13 Likes

Sr. Miguel Rato?

13 Likes

ChiliDog is ready for happy hour.

she is waiting on her barstool

18 Likes

We already went through this 10 years ago.

9 Likes

Larping is when “participants portray characters in an imaginary environment and interact with one another in real-time,” according to the FBI.

The FBI has a definition of LARPing? And that’s the explanation USA Today chose to go with?

(The cited article is actually about teaching law enforcement about how terrorists and hate groups will use “we were only LARPing” as a cover for their actions, and how to tell the difference. Nice to know it isn’t about targeting LARPers, but still a weird “no grandpa, that isn’t criminal” vibe to it
)

10 Likes

Koch then told the TV show that Hello Kitty, who “weighs three apples” and is five apples tall, grew up in the London suburbs with her twin sister, Mimmy, their parents and the family’s pet cat named Charmmy Kitty.

(Screams in metric system)

15 Likes

On a mini-adventure of 5 minutes outside. He handled it well. A bit freaked out but also intensely curious

20 Likes

Beware...Screenshot 2024-08-10 at 11.45.40 AM

“Beware of
” 
 ?? 
 Hopefully not “Beware of Cat”!

18 Likes

heehee! that sign warns: “Beware of Octopus”.
the eight-armed bandit will steal your drink, your snack, loose change and just about anything within reach of her watery abode.

no, i do not actually have a captive, live octopus in my bar. the sign, however, is real. there are many octopus-themed items cluttering the walls of our bar/game room.

here is another shot from the same sitting:

18 Likes

I see
 it’s a ’pus, as opposed to a puss, of which we should be wary :face_with_peeking_eye: :smiling_face:

14 Likes

oh

the cat will steal your snack in an instant!

16 Likes