Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 3)

22 Likes

The Time Tunnel. Allen, Irving. United States, 1966.

15 Likes

It’s 10:21am, and the kittens have squeezed themselves into the space next to the microwave.

19 Likes

So, things have been rough at the new Casa de Kelly, mainly because I had another mother show up on the doorstep. She had 4 kittens, and only Tony has survived.

I’m caring for 7 cats now, and some of them need to go. I have alternatives for shelters, but the main theme is “donations needed” and I’m down with that. However, I’m currently having a difficult time financially, so if anyone would like a painting of one of my cats or one of your pets I could potentially donate to the local sanctuary in TJ or even as far as one in Scottsdale, but donations would be much more expensive there.

Just for example, I did this one for @BakaNeko. It’s finished, but I’m looking for a good day to photograph several finished paintings to post. My studio apartment is a dark, dank cave, and not good for photography.

Also, my older thread went past the 90 day mark. I’ve started a new thread called Knoxblox’s Art Part 2.

13 Likes

Caramba! It is more beautiful than I was expecting! Parabéns! Thanks a lot.

10 Likes

Gremlin is tough enough for Dog Territory (downstairs where other apartments are). Nobody messes with Gremlin.

13 Likes

Almost came home from the county fair with these two gorgeous girls.

They were such sweet girls. The doe on the left was very bitey, but in a gentle, playful way. Doe on the right was timid on her own, but playful with her sister.

Unfortunately I didn’t have the buck with me. It’s best to “speed date” with rabbits to check compatibility, otherwise they may not bond and wind up fighting and marking everything everywhere. :disappointed:

These does are about 4 months old. Fully grown they’ll be between 18 and 24 inches long. About twice as long as the buck.

17 Likes

Glad to hear from you. Are you Ok?

Hey, Gremlin, you are so cool.Can I hang with you during the recess?

17 Likes

Honestly, no. There is more I’ve said at the Are You Okay? thread.

I have made improvements work-wise, but my financial situation has worsened due to illness, injury, and a growing cat population.

I almost forgot. Here’s an image my neighbor took while was working on your painting. Pastel continually insists on being close to me when I work, and sometimes it ends up with me holding her like a baby.

18 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

guifez0000

15 Likes

20 Likes

It looks like a cover shot! They both look so striking.

13 Likes

Thanks! Simba (the tabby) looks very unimpressed but he does tolerate Kiki and they generally share the bed in the photo when they’re not play-fighting.

14 Likes

Morning kitten foolishness with Joey

19 Likes

Cats past - Commander Riker, Princess Gem and Han Solo:

And cat present - Trelane:

19 Likes

I was hoping for a smaller cat. Or even average cat. I adore Ravus and Ryuuko. They are big though and that can be difficult with snuggling and vet visits

I am doomed. Ravus has some dainty paws for a 16 pound cat standing 13 inches at the shoulder. Nimbus’s paws are already as big and he is 7.8 pounds. At 5 months. Ryuuko is a bit smaller, only 14 pounds. Big paws because he is a kitty built for snow.

My spouse jokes our cats are just going to keep getting bigger until we have cats the size of German shepherds

19 Likes

She’s wore me down and there were some deals made.

Mrs. Feral is going to start the journey indoors.

First step is giant cage in the garage to be sure she will consistently use a litter box.

Then it’s off to the vet to spend money to be sure she doesn’t have parasites or anything else that could be bad for the other indoor kitties.

Then into the safe room indoors for a few weeks.

My wife has done a great job socializing her, she still a little skittish but she sits nicely next to my wife whenever she’s outside.

18 Likes

My little boy Cosmo was hanging with me this morning. Yes I took way too many pics :sweat_smile:

20 Likes

17 Likes